12-22-2009, 11:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so this Christmas im getting my first iPhone, and i was wondering what is a good case for it. Im thinking of getting a silicon case, but im also open to hard shell cases. If I get a silicon it would be the Speck Pixelskin, If i deside on a hard case it would be the Incase slider. If you have any other suggestions, please leave them below.Smile^
12-23-2009, 07:16 AM #2
Incase by far is the best imo. I have one for my iTouch and my iPhone. They work well and they look pretty sweet.
12-23-2009, 09:57 PM #3
Marte
Music is Dead
use Agent18 my phone has fallen 2 times and it hasnt gotten damaged since the case is shock resistance
12-24-2009, 09:10 AM #4
The Otter for sure
12-24-2009, 03:45 PM #5
Originally posted by vman0000006 View Post
The Otter for sure

ok, i know that the otter is great and all, but for one i don't want a case thats bulky as shit, i have a ipod touch 2g, i take it everywhere with me and not once have i dropped that so i wont be dropping an iphone, I more want a case to protect against scratches
12-29-2009, 02:39 AM #6
///M
GTghost
Go to zagg.com and get the invisible shield, its def worth it.
12-29-2009, 02:55 AM #7
If you don't care about practicality and $250 to spend get the Louis Vuitton one with the Damier Graphite canvas.
Last edited by itskike ; 12-29-2009 at 02:57 AM. Reason: bad link
12-29-2009, 01:41 PM #8
Originally posted by itskike View Post
If you don't care about practicality and $250 to spend get the Louis Vuitton one with the Damier Graphite canvas.

could you post a link so i can see a picture of it?
12-30-2009, 12:58 AM #9
Originally posted by YLOD View Post
could you post a link so i can see a picture of it?

here you go You must login or register to view this content.

not really worth it if you ask me but I mean its louis vuitton.

The following user thanked itskike for this useful post:

FUK_THE_YLOD
01-06-2010, 04:31 AM #10
AV-LAX
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by YLOD View Post
Okay, so this Christmas im getting my first iPhone, and i was wondering what is a good case for it. Im thinking of getting a silicon case, but im also open to hard shell cases. If I get a silicon it would be the Speck Pixelskin, If i deside on a hard case it would be the Incase slider. If you have any other suggestions, please leave them below.Smile^

WOAH! Dude I think I was in a game with you on mw2. Is your psn FUK_THE_YLOD? does the psn AVLAX ring anybells? anyway sorry to get off topic but I saw your name while I was looking around and had to see if it was you.
But my friend has an iPhone and he loves his case, its a solid plastic one, but its thin plastic. I'll ask my friend what kind it is and get back to you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo