10-14-2015, 02:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So you play candy crush and always running out of lives? Well guess what? I have your solution to never run out of lives again or getting stuck at the end of an episode. All that you need to do when your lives are gone is to disconnect from mobile data and WiFi, go to date and time, turn off automatic settings, change your date up 1 year then go to each of your candy crush games (DO NOT PLAY ANY LEVEL, YOU WILL REGRET IT)......after you've seen you have full lives go back to date and time,select the automatic settings to on, then reconnect to mobile data. You can continue to do this as many times as you please.....for end of episodes when you have to wait for friends help, you can disconnect from internet and data, play and win one of the 3 free pass levels, do the above date and time settings (do not reconnect to your data connection until you've completed all 3) once you realize the next free pass level is unlocked fix the date and time to normal and procede to play,repeat until next episode is unlocked then reconnect to your data and play till your thumbs go numb :-)

The following user thanked Spaztik14 for this useful post:

FormerlyChase
10-20-2015, 01:22 PM #2
FormerlyChase
Do a barrel roll!
works for me. Like this post I'll use it now to finally be like my brother. Waiting for the next set of levels to come out. Lol he has been done with all the levels for like forever.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo