01-08-2016, 04:36 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Candy Crush Modding Tutorial

- Hello everyone, here's a simple tutorial on how to mod Candy Crush. Now, before I begin. I need to get some things clear. These mods isn't permanent. You will have to keep redoing them every time you want to mod it. I will make things simple step by step, and also common mistakes.

* REQUIREMENTS *
- Cheat Engine 6.3/6.4/6.5
- A PC/Laptop/Computer
- Candy Crush App synced with Facebook account

You can download Cheat Engine here: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 1: Go to Facebook with the account you want to mod Candy Crush on. Load the game up where you are at the screen to choose a level.

Step 2: Open up Cheat Engine, which should be on your Desktop since downloads create shortcuts afterwards. Now accept policies and terms , blah, blah, blah.

Step 3: Once you have Cheat Engine opened, minimize it, and head to your web browser, (prefer Google Chrome). On the search tab, look up "About:Memory-Redirect" Look for the section where it says "Pepper Plugin / Chrome PDF Viewer" just look for the main plugin you use. You should see a number next to it. Copy the number, and on your laptop open it up calculator. Head over to the programmer calculator paste the number, and memorize the 4 digit HEX code.

Step 4: On Cheat Engine, top left corner you should see a icon of a computer, click on it which should open "Process List" Now, go all the way down, and look HEX CODE which has the same Web-browser Icon. Example: 0000(4B2C)-chrome.exe, click on it and press "Open".

Step 5: Now, you are ready. Start up the level your stuck on, and load it up. Now, to have infinite moves, your going to check how many moves you have remaining. Example "50". Now Go to Cheat Engine, Find where it says "Value: " On that search bar, type in the moves you have remaining. Then, press 'First Scan' you should see that it loaded up addresses, value, and previous. Next, go back to Candy Crush and make a random move until you used up one move. Now, go back to Cheat Engine. Delete the previous value, and enter the remaining moves you have now. Which for me would be '49'. Now, click "Next Scan", On the left side, double click on any addresses you have. It should be moved to the bottom. Check the box besides the address, and on the right of that, double click on the value. Change it to '55' and press okay.

Step 6: For infinite score do the exact same process you did with the Moves. Whenever you're doing score, make sure you move atleast once at the beginning of the level THEN type the score. After, make a turn, and reput the new score.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Common Mistakes *
- If you press "Next Scan" and if you didn't receive any addresses or received TOO many addresses just make another move and change the value and press Next Scan.
- If it says "Plugin Broke or Plugin Disconnected wit a little skull icon. You probably added too many lives or score. I recommend having having score as 444,444 and lives 65.
- If you can't download Cheat Engine, just go to "Download History" and just run it from there.

Need any help? Just comment me, and make sure to quote me! and also NO this does not consider a ban.

[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
01-14-2016, 09:45 PM #2
Have a link for Mac users?
01-15-2016, 05:54 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Hanload View Post
Have a link for Mac users?

A link to what? CheatEngine?
01-15-2016, 11:22 PM #4
Originally posted by Pharo View Post
A link to what? CheatEngine?

Yeah. Can't find to find a legit link without a survey.
01-16-2016, 12:01 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Hanload View Post
Yeah. Can't find to find a legit link without a survey.

Go to cheatengine.org
01-16-2016, 12:07 AM #6
Originally posted by Pharo View Post
Go to cheatengine.org

I did, plenty times. Still, I got survey tho..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo