Post: How Do I Create The buttons_default.cfg in my 1.14 patch?
03-25-2013, 11:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so I am making a new patch (my first obviously) and I don't have the default_buttons.cfg.
How do I add more .cfgs?
I see patches that have like menufunctions.cfg and unlockall.cfg in the patch, how do I add these to a clean 1.14 patch?
03-26-2013, 02:38 AM #2
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ImBreezy4G View Post
Ok, so I am making a new patch (my first obviously) and I don't have the default_buttons.cfg.
How do I add more .cfgs?
I see patches that have like menufunctions.cfg and unlockall.cfg in the patch, how do I add these to a clean 1.14 patch?

Do you mean like rename the raw files ? if so it depends on what kind FF editor your using for say my FF editor that i use is custom made for 1.14 patches so i can rename the raw files with out having to do it in the .zone.

But if you dont have a FF editor that can not do that you would have to rename them by extracting your .zone file opening it up in hxd and rename the raw files you want Smile
03-26-2013, 02:41 AM #3
Originally posted by imbreezy4g View Post
ok, so i am making a new patch (my first obviously) and i don't have the default_buttons.cfg.
How do i add more .cfgs?
I see patches that have like menufunctions.cfg and unlockall.cfg in the patch, how do i add these to a clean 1.14 patch?

not a patch only cfg
03-26-2013, 03:52 AM #4
Originally posted by eodismad View Post
not a patch only cfg

What do you mean?

I'm making a patch..... not a cfg menu... well I guess it is a cfg menu because it's coded using cfg... but it's a patch_mp.ff
03-26-2013, 05:24 AM #5
Originally posted by ImBreezy4G View Post
What do you mean?

I'm making a patch..... not a cfg menu... well I guess it is a cfg menu because it's coded using cfg... but it's a patch_mp.ff

opps I didnt read the title My bad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo