04-17-2013, 12:46 PM #1
Default Avatar
vopo123
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [WARNING ABSOLUTE NOOB HERE]
Alright i looked around to see if this was already a problem but i couldn't find it so here goes

I downloaded VoteDoof's CFG Patch and put it in the right USB socket.
I got an infection and did the split screen thing and private match,Both worked, CFG menu working fine.
Then i went online and fucked around a bit, using the menu. I left the game and went into private match to test out some of the features of the menu, but it didn't work, as in it didn't show up?
I went into split screen to try and repeat the process but there was nothing, even with the save i had used.
I restarted MW2 aswell, and it still wasnt there.

[EDIT]

This happened again. This time with ItsJokaModz CFG.
It was working completely fine until i restarted MW2. i went into a match and my menu was gone. This is getting annoying and i really need a solution!! Help please!

[EDIT #2]

Ok it happened a third time and this time i started a private match and got an error message saying something like "mp_rust not found" then my menu disappeared.

Anyone know why this happened/How to fix it/How to stop it??

Thanks
Last edited by vopo123 ; 04-18-2013 at 07:02 AM. Reason: I NEED HELP
04-19-2013, 10:42 AM #2
Kevin14256
Pokemon Trainer
you cant go offline or anything out of mw2 if it say connecting to matchmaking server then you need the infection again
04-19-2013, 11:52 AM #3
Originally posted by vopo123 View Post
[WARNING ABSOLUTE NOOB HERE]
Alright i looked around to see if this was already a problem but i couldn't find it so here goes

I got an infection and did the split screen thing and private match,Both worked, CFG menu working fine.
Then i went online and fucked around a bit, using the menu. I left the game and went into private match to test out some of the features of the menu, but it didn't work, as in it didn't show up?
I went into split screen to try and repeat the process but there was nothing, even with the save i had used.

[EDIT]

It was working completely fine until i restarted MW2. i went into a match and my menu was gone. This is getting annoying and i really need a solution!! Help please!

[EDIT #2]

Ok it happened a third time and this time i started a private match and got an error message saying something like "mp_rust not found" then my menu disappeared.

Thanks

going back to main menu deletes the infections
04-21-2013, 03:18 AM #4
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by vopo123 View Post
[WARNING ABSOLUTE NOOB HERE]

[EDIT]

[EDIT #2]

Thanks

It usually depends on the menu that you are using. Some menus are just built in a way that is easy for it to "disappear".
But first let's clarify some things:
1. If you exit multiplayer, you WILL lose your menu. That's how infections work.
2. If you get an error while you are in the menu, you'll probably lose the menu. This rule is dependent upon your CFG of choice.
3. patch_mp.ff's are forever, .cfg's are dependent upon an infection while in multiplayer.

My recommendation: choose a stable CFG menu.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo