04-23-2013, 11:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a non jailbroken PS3. But, I still want to play hacks on MW2. I have no idea what "infected cfg" means. But, I know this is all possible without jailbreak. Well, I was wondering if anyone could help me from scratch to play with hacks..and I heard that its possible to spawn carepackages? And my last question, regards patch blocker. I tried to use it, but it didnt work :(.

Thanks if anyone can help me with all my troubles Smile
04-26-2013, 12:48 AM #2
FOSCA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Cj
I have a non jailbroken PS3. But, I still want to play hacks on MW2. I have no idea what "infected cfg" means. But, I know this is all possible without jailbreak. Well, I was wondering if anyone could help me from scratch to play with hacks..and I heard that its possible to spawn carepackages? And my last question, regards patch blocker. I tried to use it, but it didnt work :(.

Thanks if anyone can help me with all my troubles Smile

Well a USB Menu often called a CFG is a little usb menu that of course you put on a usb and plug into your ps3, but after it's in the console you have to look for someone to give you a cfg infection that works (beware a lot are fake; derank because most modders don't like the usb menus) after that you activate the infection and there you have a menu to use... but you loose it once you turn off your ps3 and no patch blocker doesn't work anymore. Hope I helped if I did let me know. Ooh and whether you can spawn care packages depends on the menu. [Personally I have not seen it done on 1.14 but that doesn't mean it's not out there]
04-26-2013, 08:44 PM #3
I actually started on the patch blocker. I try it, but I keep getting signed out of PSN...
04-26-2013, 09:00 PM #4
cuz its patched :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo