06-16-2014, 04:00 PM #1
Drugo996
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi! Enzo
I have a PS3 Slim with OFW 4.55, there is a Mod of Modern Warfare 2 with USB without Jailbreak? (I mean the mod menù)
06-16-2014, 06:13 PM #11
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
i never asked lol i simply stated there is a way without infection...wat

And there publicly isn't, but you did ask. If your saying redeyes mw2 editor that's out right now can make CFG be loaded of your save your wrong

EDIT: lol I thought u were the person that made this thread
06-16-2014, 06:15 PM #12
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kush
And there publicly isn't, but you did ask. If your saying redeyes mw2 editor that's out right now can make CFG be loaded of your save your wrong

EDIT: lol I thought u were the person that made this thread

LOL Claps but yea not sure if it is or not but it has been awhile since i gave .01% fuck about mw2 cfg
06-16-2014, 06:19 PM #13
Kush Friendly
League Champion
LOL Claps but yea not sure if it is or not but it has been awhile since i gave .01% fuck about mw2 cfg

Yeah the games already pretty fucked, and I've always thought their was a way because the other cods do it they wouldn't make one that don't not for the time of mw2 anyways. No one wants to release it tho
06-16-2014, 06:20 PM #14
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Yeah the games already pretty fucked, and I've always thought their was a way because the other cods do it they wouldn't make one that don't not for the time of mw2 anyways. No one wants to release it tho

yea im sure it is a simple code but you know probably hard for CFG users since they edit their menu with OP Notepad and they are l33t haxors.
06-16-2014, 06:22 PM #15
Kush Friendly
League Champion
yea im sure it is a simple code but you know CFG user edit their menu with OP Notepad and they are l33t haxors.

RedEyes save editor could have had the feature easily I'm sure, he just didn't wanna be the person to put mw2 in the shitter hahaha
06-16-2014, 06:23 PM #16
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
RedEyes save editor could have had the feature easily I'm sure, he just didn't wanna be the person to put mw2 in the shitter hahaha

i remember a time where us modders were gods on world at war and mw2 but now...
06-16-2014, 06:26 PM #17
Kush Friendly
League Champion
i remember a time where us modders were gods on world at war and mw2 but now...

Ik when it was so exclusive and now it's just public knowledge
06-16-2014, 06:36 PM #18
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Ik when it was so exclusive and now it's just public knowledge

Yup atleast patches still have the Model 1887 unlimited ammo or explosive with it unless they found a way to fuck that to.
06-16-2014, 07:03 PM #19
Drugo996
Save Point
nah there is some way you can use Red-Eyes mw2 save editor to make it where you don't need a infection.

How to use?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo