04-23-2015, 09:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys I have a quick question! How do you install a MW2 CFG menu with Jailbreak?
Don't you do it the same way as BO2, go to your game location then USDIR and just copy paste it all in there? Please instruct me how to do it, or just tell the file line I need to go to, so I can copy paste the files.

Sorry for the newb question Tustin
04-23-2015, 09:37 PM #2
Originally posted by xDarkrai View Post
Hello guys I have a quick question! How do you install a MW2 CFG menu with Jailbreak?
Don't you do it the same way as BO2, go to your game location then USDIR and just copy paste it all in there? Please instruct me how to do it, or just tell the file line I need to go to, so I can copy paste the files.

MW2 1.14 patch runs of CFG anyway so alls you need to do is get a 1.14 menu patch and put it in dev_hdd0, game, (regioncode), USRDIR.

And black ops 2 requires a GSC injector.
08-24-2015, 10:02 PM #3
Originally posted by xDarkrai View Post
Hello guys I have a quick question! How do you install a MW2 CFG menu with Jailbreak?

like coffee bean said a patch is just a bunch of cfg files put into a patch
10-05-2015, 05:47 AM #4
or you could just use a cfg loader. This allows you to select a cfg infection through your maps and then infect yourself to get a cfg infection Smile
12-16-2015, 01:55 PM #5
WhatsGood illusive!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo