Post: how does someone code a cfg loader so u can use your own menus on it for testing !
09-10-2016, 04:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); all the loaders are made by their creator ! if your using vortex patch it would say when your friend looks at his psn friends hovers over your name it will tell them this person is in this match / mode using vortex patch !!*

i want to make my own loader so people can tell im building or texting my own menus ! ? someone help me plz
09-10-2016, 11:55 AM #2
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by aubopro View Post
all the loaders are made by their creator ! if your using vortex patch it would say when your friend looks at his psn friends hovers over your name it will tell them this person is in this match / mode using vortex patch !!*

i want to make my own loader so people can tell im building or texting my own menus ! ? someone help me plz

This is done by editing the .zone file which cannot be done via .cfg
09-10-2016, 01:22 PM #3
all the loaders are made by their creator ! if your using vortex patch it would say when your friend looks at his psn friends hovers over your name it will tell them this person is in this match / mode using vortex patch !!*

They are using backups
09-10-2016, 01:34 PM #4
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by MindOfAModder View Post
They are using backups

Or they actually have a cfw and they have replaced their patch_mp.ff with a modded one
09-10-2016, 02:37 PM #5
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
Or they actually have a cfw and they have replaced their patch_mp.ff with a modded one

Yes but in his case he would need to create a backup
09-11-2016, 05:31 AM #6
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder

Well your on original firmware.
To make your own cfg loader
you will need..

A clean patch.ff.

Fastfile editor.

Your game region. It's on the bottom cover of your game cover should look like blus3077 or bles.....

A zone editor.

Pkg decrypter.

Clean PS3 backup.

Pexplolite don't know how to spell it. will edit this part when I get on my laptop.

Just YouTube how to make your own backup. Will give you a idea how to put the patch onto your PS3

The following user thanked xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

aubopro
09-11-2016, 09:36 PM #7
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Well your on original firmware.
To make your own cfg loader
you will need..

A clean patch.ff.

Fastfile editor.

Your game region. It's on the bottom cover of your game cover should look like blus3077 or bles.....

A zone editor.

Pkg decrypter.

Clean PS3 backup.

Pexplolite don't know how to spell it. will edit this part when I get on my laptop.

Just YouTube how to make your own backup. Will give you a idea how to put the patch onto your PS3

thanks man i will try this !!!!
09-15-2016, 10:58 PM #8
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
thanks man i will try this !!!!

Did you ever make one? And the program is called pexploit lite

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo