Post: MartyrDom Perk AC130 Change to Walking AC130 [THEORY]
03-10-2013, 10:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i got a nice Thought in my Head i got my own CFG And it has 105mm Martyrdom Cant We Code it to the AC130 That Doesnt work ?
03-12-2013, 03:50 PM #20
Originally posted by eodismad View Post
Yeah something Like that But i know it will be Buggy as hell thow LOL

:dumb: :yds:
03-12-2013, 03:57 PM #21
HanleyzHD♚
Are you high?
Originally posted by eodismad View Post
well sorry if im am on weed but can it be done

i went on sum1 cfg it had AC130 it had a vison IT WAS WASNT WORKING

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Mate go shoot margets to your wall you dirty****

This is why 11 year old pricks should be banned from NGU. You think you're so cool because you said you were "on weed". That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. Cmd-x is high as a motha fucking kite every day and he makes bitchin scripts. So don't tell me that you ignorance is from your so called weed. I bet you can't even name 5 different types of weed.
03-15-2013, 06:30 AM #22
Originally posted by HanleyzHD View Post
This is why 11 year old pricks should be banned from NGU. You think you're so cool because you said you were "on weed". That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. Cmd-x is high as a motha fucking kite every day and he makes bitchin scripts. So don't tell me that you ignorance is from your so called weed. I bet you can't even name 5 different types of weed.

(i should be banned ) what a joke :ha!:

You should be banned for being a Complaining all the bloody time jezzzzz

so what are you really mad because i said (im on weed ) it was a joke and NGU USERS are a joke NGU Sorry but times changed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo