04-03-2013, 07:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys, please if you are a person that loves doing "patches" on their own like me don´t hate...
I Understand it will be annoying to have people in lobbies that made programs using this tool...
But please do not hate on this post.
I will post the preview as images...
Images below:
License Agreement : You must login or register to view this content.
Report Bugs and errors : You must login or register to view this content.
Code Preview : You must login or register to view this content.
About : You must login or register to view this content.
Extra Codes for Options :You must login or register to view this content.

I Haven´t took more pictures
On The First Config TAB you will choose the menu base you want and the DVARS a.k.a Mods on Spawn
On The Menu Options tab you will choose the Names per example HOST MENU , ACCOUNT MENU...
On the Sub Menu Options you will choose the mods and if the mod you want isnt there you can press Custom Mod and insert your custom value...

We will be also releising a .FF Viewer and MAYBE a .FF Maker ...
Please don´t hate

NEW VIDEO!!!! #6
:
Last edited by MW2TopTenWORLD ; 04-20-2013 at 11:54 PM. Reason: adding a video 6

The following 11 users say thank you to MW2TopTenWORLD for this useful post:

ChangeMyNamePls, Hmoob_Mods, Kevin14256, Lewis3124, Neon[FTH], Hayden, Rebuged, SnaY, Werewolf, zModdersHD
04-22-2013, 04:19 PM #29
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
This looks great some hard work has go into thisSmile
04-22-2013, 04:58 PM #30
Thanks, I should release this program really soon =)...
Also download my 1.14 Code Finder at You must login or register to view this content. so you are ready when this program comes out Winky Winky...
with my code finder you just need to click the mod you want and the text is automaticly copied to the clipboard so its:

Choose the Mod you want -> On the CFG Maker and on the Sub Menu you want put the name of the Mod example Aimbot -> on the Code BOX press CTRL+V (Paste) and click set =)
04-25-2013, 12:54 AM #31
Hmoob_Mods
Are you high?
Is there a delay?
Sorry if im keep bothering you.
Haha
I cant just wait to use/review your program, its look super cool!Happy

Originally posted by MW2TopTenWORLD View Post
Thanks, I should release this program really soon =)...
Also download my 1.14 Code Finder at You must login or register to view this content. so you are ready when this program comes out Winky Winky...
with my code finder you just need to click the mod you want and the text is automaticly copied to the clipboard so its:

Choose the Mod you want -> On the CFG Maker and on the Sub Menu you want put the name of the Mod example Aimbot -> on the Code BOX press CTRL+V (Paste) and click set =)
04-25-2013, 01:01 AM #32
hmm, I am trying to relese it ASAP =)... and will you do a video review?

Oh and btw Version 1.0 (RELEASE VERSION) will have the code boxes (to place the codes in which one of the options)
but in future updates there will be the code box and there will also be a button in wich of the option called mods that is basicly a drop-down menu that includes several pre-set mods you to click =)
04-25-2013, 07:59 PM #33
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
How Long To ReleaseHappy
04-25-2013, 09:00 PM #34
I am on submenu8 .. it haves 15 ...
Almost =)
04-25-2013, 09:12 PM #35
Hayden
Climbing up the ladder
I Carnt Wait
04-26-2013, 06:34 AM #36
Looks great thanks
04-26-2013, 11:37 AM #37
Originally posted by haydenb123 View Post
I Carnt Wait

Originally posted by ChangeMyNamePls View Post
Looks great thanks

I´ve posted a video on my channel announcing the release date =)... Its April 26th at 8PM of UK / Portugal Time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo