04-25-2013, 05:10 PM #1
Shyrai123
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,

Some of you already knew this but for those who don't enjoy this release .

Proof that its on Pc:

You must login or register to view this content.

So let's start.

First go to your Mw2 folder.

Then you open the Folder "players"
Okay now you should see these files: You must login or register to view this content.

Now open the file "config_m2.cfg" with notepadd++ or other Editors.
Then you see like 400Lines of code .

Go on top of this files . There you should see something like this: You must login or register to view this content.

then go for example to bind 4 "+actionslot 4" and then open ur CFG menu and look hows the name from the "Opencode" from your Menu ( For my Example i have vstr Open ) . So we change the +actionslot 4 to vstr Open.

Then we go on the bottom of the Code/File and click enter so there 1 line left. There we copy and paste our CFG Menu.

Now we're almost finish you only need to change the buttons from your CFG Menu to the buttons for PC for example bind dpad_up vstr BLABLA to bind 4 vstr BLABLA it will take maybe a while to change all binds but when ur finish its cool Happy

Then just save it AND MAKE A BACKUP OF THE FILE because everytime you close the Game the file changes back to a "backup" and all of your edit is deleted.

BTW There is the unknown cmd because i dont know how I can extract the zone from the Patch_Mp.ff on pc. If anyone extract the zone please pm me.

HAVE FUN with testing cfg patches on pc without go into a CFG lobby everytime or data transfering.

The following 10 users say thank you to Shyrai123 for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, Baby-panama, f_ck_tha_police1312, ResistTheJamsha, Master0wn3r, MW2TopTenWORLD, John, TheCrimsonEcho, VuZeeh
04-25-2013, 05:40 PM #2
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Shyrai123 View Post
Hey,

Some of you already knew this but for those who don't enjoy this release .

Proof that its on Pc:

So let's start.

First go to your Mw2 folder.

Then you open the Folder "players"
Okay now you should see these files: You must login or register to view this content.

Now open the file "config_m2.cfg" with notepadd++ or other Editors.
Then you see like 400Lines of code .

Go on top of this files . There you should see something like this: You must login or register to view this content.

then go for example to bind 4 "+actionslot 4" and then open ur CFG menu and look hows the name from the "Opencode" from your Menu ( For my Example i have vstr Open ) . So we change the +actionslot 4 to vstr Open.

Then we go on the bottom of the Code/File and click enter so there 1 line left. There we copy and paste our CFG Menu.

Now we're almost finish you only need to change the buttons from your CFG Menu to the buttons for PC for example bind dpad_up vstr BLABLA to bind 4 vstr BLABLA it will take maybe a while to change all binds but when ur finish its cool Happy

Then just save it AND MAKE A BACKUP OF THE FILE because everytime you close the Game the file changes back to a "backup" and all of your edit is deleted.

BTW There is the unknown cmd because i dont know how I can extract the zone from the Patch_Mp.ff on pc. If anyone extract the zone please pm me.

HAVE FUN with testing cfg patches on pc without go into a CFG lobby everytime or data transfering.

use 4D1 it has extracted zone, and i dont really understand it, can you send your config m2
04-25-2013, 05:45 PM #3
Shyrai123
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by master0wn3r View Post
use 4D1 it has extracted zone, and i dont really understand it, can you send your config m2

Wheres the extracted zone?

And sure heres my config with my old v1 cfg Menu:

F- Close / go back
Space Select
4 Open / scroll up
5 Scroll down
04-25-2013, 05:52 PM #4
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T

F- Close / go back
Space Select
4 Open / scroll up
5 Scroll down

if you install the dedicated server files it installs a extracted zone in the map m2demo, this is moddable, for private match and servers

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

F- Close / go back
Space Select
4 Open / scroll up
5 Scroll down

can you also do this with jokamods v3 cfg? i like that one
04-25-2013, 05:54 PM #5
Shyrai123
Do a barrel roll!
As I said you can convert it by yourself its easy but i need the extracted zone like its at ps3 where i can remove the unknown cmd.
04-25-2013, 05:56 PM #6
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by master0wn3r View Post
if you install the dedicated server files it installs a extracted zone in the map m2demo, this is moddable, for private match and servers

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

can you also do this with jokamods v3 cfg? i like that one everything is cheat protected

every thing is cheat protected
04-25-2013, 06:35 PM #7
Very Nice =)
04-26-2013, 09:58 AM #8
Shyrai123
Do a barrel roll!
Would be cool if anyone can extract the zone from the pc patch_mp.
04-26-2013, 01:03 PM #9
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Would be cool if anyone can extract the zone from the pc patch_mp.

I took a look in the mw2 zone pc, havent found the right string to rempve unknown cmd but you can mod the main menu
04-26-2013, 02:39 PM #10
Shyrai123
Do a barrel roll!
yes im able to extract all gscs etc from the patch_mp the .dat also but i cant get the zone. -.-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo