06-05-2013, 07:25 PM #1
xFlavez
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU ViralTeval here.

I've decided to release the v1 CFG Menu today as I couldn't wait any longer to release it and it was on my laptop and I needed to place my files onto a hard drive so that I could create more space. This CFG Menu may not be the best of the best but its just something little as I haven't had much time to do it and as it's my first I decided that I would post it as it is. If you guys could Feedback me below then it would be great Thanks.

Important
Please could someone record this for me and send me the video link.

Download link below:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to xFlavez for this useful post:

TheUKzFinest, UrbanMosis
06-10-2013, 11:30 PM #11
host a lobby
06-10-2013, 11:49 PM #12
hi yes i plugged my usb into my computer and put buttons_default.cfg into my USB and took it out and put it into my ps3 and copyed it onto my ps3 and went to split screen or private match or what ever one it is and it didnt work? anyone know how i can fix it? i got skype if someone wants to tell me how to do it on there. Skype user: Shado.lance1
06-11-2013, 01:30 AM #13
xFlavez
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xDutchie
I see you made a little mistake in the start of coding stare

Leachers shouldn't get hit by buses? ^^

You must login or register to view this content.

Oh yeah. stare
06-11-2013, 01:34 AM #14
ViralTeval got skype? if so add me i need some help getting it or add me on psn: CrypticaZ: skype: Shado.lance1
06-11-2013, 03:10 PM #15
TheCrimsonEcho
Bounty hunter
Legit menu

The following user thanked TheCrimsonEcho for this useful post:

xFlavez
06-12-2013, 03:39 AM #16
i'll record it tonight since everyone worrying about it plus imma post it on here and im not a cfg user so this is gonna be new i use patches

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo