Post: JoshInHDModz Public Cheater {1.14/CFG}(Added Video)
06-20-2015, 07:47 AM #1
Luigi420
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
The Tittle Says it all if your that kind of person who just wants to go online and use UAV and Aimbot and kick ass with out constant freezeing and tired of going through a massive menu to just get your aimbot on well this is for you Hammy

Credits:
Myself (JoshInHDModz)=Menu Base/Adding in the aimbots/Other Codes and Tested It Myself.
LoveModz-,CreatePatcher=Far Aimbot
And The Modding Community=Aimbots/Other Codes

Features:
ALL AIMBOTS HAVE UNLIMITED LOCK ON RANGE!!!
5 Round Burst Aimbot [FarAimbot Code Added In]
Single Fire Aimbot [FarAimbot Code Added In]
Hipfire Aimbot [FarAimbot Code Added In] (Tried making it work better for NoN Host but this still in testing)
Aim Assist/RedBox/180 [FarAimbot Added In] {This can be activated after any aimbot you have selected and also improves the FarAimbot and The Aimbots

Instructions:
Extract the WinRaR File
Open buttons_default.cfg In notepad and press CRTL+H and Replace TehSighted with YOUR PSN NAME and save
Place the buttons_default.cfg and the FarAimbot.cfg onto the root of your usb
Plug the USB into the USB slot on the PS3 closest to the Right (Closest To The Power Button)
Get An CFG Infection goto splitscreen and turn PSN Unlocks On And Start The Match
Press Select and on the left hand corner it should pop up text once u have seen that backout and go online Awesome face
Controls:
Dpad Up=Open Menu
Dpad Down=Advertise
X=To Select an Option
O=To Exit/Back
DPADS To Scroll Once in Menu
Plans For V2:
Fill Up Page 2 and add a Page 3
Improve the Aimbots/FarAimbot as most as i can.
Add more Aimbots
Add a Shader
Add Where The Aimbots can lock on through smoke
And More!
Download:You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Luigi420 ; 06-21-2015 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Added Video
07-07-2015, 11:27 PM #2
CleverVG
Do a barrel roll!
Can you add me my name is sG-phorte so I can get cfg infection
07-10-2015, 05:34 AM #3
This is Seeck m8. good jobb. i would like to c this completed Happy. use it myself and its great!. simple and easy to understand
Last edited by NzModding ; 07-10-2015 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something
07-10-2015, 07:21 AM #4
Luigi420
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by CleverVG View Post
Can you add me my name is sG-phorte so I can get cfg infection

Add my New account that account got banned from PSN: ReaperOfweed

Originally posted by NzModding View Post
This is Seeck m8. good jobb. i would like to c this completed Happy. use it myself and its great!. simple and easy to understand

Thanks Man Awesome face im Glad You Like It ;p Stay tuned for my v2!!!
09-29-2015, 05:22 PM #5
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Luigi420 View Post
The Tittle Says it all if your that kind of person who just wants to go online and use UAV and Aimbot and kick ass with out constant freezeing and tired of going through a massive menu to just get your aimbot on well this is for you Hammy

Credits:
Myself (JoshInHDModz)=Menu Base/Adding in the aimbots/Other Codes and Tested It Myself.
LoveModz-,CreatePatcher=Far Aimbot
And The Modding Community=Aimbots/Other Codes

Features:
ALL AIMBOTS HAVE UNLIMITED LOCK ON RANGE!!!
5 Round Burst Aimbot [FarAimbot Code Added In]
Single Fire Aimbot [FarAimbot Code Added In]
Hipfire Aimbot [FarAimbot Code Added In] (Tried making it work better for NoN Host but this still in testing)
Aim Assist/RedBox/180 [FarAimbot Added In] {This can be activated after any aimbot you have selected and also improves the FarAimbot and The Aimbots

Instructions:
Extract the WinRaR File
Open buttons_default.cfg In notepad and press CRTL+H and Replace TehSighted with YOUR PSN NAME and save
Place the buttons_default.cfg and the FarAimbot.cfg onto the root of your usb
Plug the USB into the USB slot on the PS3 closest to the Right (Closest To The Power Button)
Get An CFG Infection goto splitscreen and turn PSN Unlocks On And Start The Match
Press Select and on the left hand corner it should pop up text once u have seen that backout and go online Awesome face
Controls:
Dpad Up=Open Menu
Dpad Down=Advertise
X=To Select an Option
O=To Exit/Back
DPADS To Scroll Once in Menu
Plans For V2:
Fill Up Page 2 and add a Page 3
Improve the Aimbots/FarAimbot as most as i can.
Add more Aimbots
Add a Shader
Add Where The Aimbots can lock on through smoke
And More!
Download:You must login or register to view this content.

Do you have the code where the aimbots can lock on through smoke? I have been looking around NGU for it but haven't found anything relating to it.
09-29-2015, 10:26 PM #6
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by HMTTKB View Post
Do you have the code where the aimbots can lock on through smoke? I have been looking around NGU for it but haven't found anything relating to it.

Fx_enable 0"
i believe thats it people wanted that code ever since far aim was released. Enjoy
09-29-2015, 10:40 PM #7
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Fx_enable 0"
i believe thats it people wanted that code ever since far aim was released. Enjoy

How would I add this to the aimbot code?
09-29-2015, 11:45 PM #8
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
How would I add this to the aimbot code?

You wouldn't have link it to ur aim the to just active this code byself it works just fine the smoke code is to keep ur fps low

The following user thanked xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

HMTTKB
09-30-2015, 03:07 AM #9
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
You wouldn't have link it to ur aim the to just active this code byself it works just fine the smoke code is to keep ur fps low

Do you know the code that allow you to see name through wall. While I was using this cfg, I saw all the names of my teammates through wall but not the enemy? Is there even a code for that?
09-30-2015, 04:43 AM #10
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Do you know the code that allow you to see name through wall. While I was using this cfg, I saw all the names of my teammates through wall but not the enemy? Is there even a code for that?

Yes there is a code where you can see all your team mates and you will be able to see the last person you aim on enemy team if he is not using cold blooded of course

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo