09-17-2015, 05:10 AM #1
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU i really dont understand why my posts were getting removed because i feel that 1.14 patches and cfg should really be in one section but its what ever the codes work the same way. Heres the code:

Togglemenu;openmenu popup_endgame"

Just put it in a function in ur menu it works perfect depending on ur menu.

Proof:

Huge thanks to AsssHoleGaming providing a video. If you guys just want to test the code or need an example on how to use it just refer to the video. Thank you guys Enjoy!!!

Before anyone else that thinks this shouldn't be released think about the positives:

1. balance the host from over using god mode and explosive bullets.
2. Trick shotters will go back to private match instead of trying to constantly kick players out of public playlist.
3. Bad connection the host has that really shouldn't be host in the first place.

If your complaint is about overuse of the code think about all the other spectacular codes that have been released.
Last edited by xDylanxMw2 ; 09-29-2015 at 07:15 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

Egzec, moneymakesit, xTiibo Modz

The following 2 users groaned at xDylanxMw2 for this awful post:

Ariel R., Psycedelic
09-22-2015, 02:06 AM #20
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by LAGAWAY47 View Post
this is going to suck with little kids running around with cfg ending games constantly

Not really, i mean if you really think about it trick shoters that force host and kick people in public lobbys will go back to private match. People that use snow engine wont aimbot as much and all the god mode explosive bullet hosters will be put in their place as well. Actually stabilizing mw2 in a way. Making the community as a whole.
09-22-2015, 05:34 PM #21
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Not really, i mean if you really think about it trick shoters that force host and kick people in public lobbys will go back to private match. People that use snow engine wont aimbot as much and all the god mode explosive bullet hosters will be put in their place as well. Actually stabilizing mw2 in a way. Making the community as a whole.

People with cfw ps3s can prevent you all from doing this, so it's not stopping much/anything against people on a jailbreak
09-22-2015, 07:22 PM #22
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by FeverJ0hN View Post
People with cfw ps3s can prevent you all from doing this, so it's not stopping much/anything against people on a jailbreak

They can stop a majority of it if they force host and disabled the cfg and aim but that doesnt stop all of it and if they started doing the freezing ps3 method they will be freezing random players ps3s until they got the right person which in most cases isnt hard to figure it out whos causing it or just do the stress test on ips is effective as well. Mostly people with cfws dont stick on mw2 anyways. This code is designed to check the host which is 45% of cfg force hosting making regular players leave the game. completely destroyed the game. What i noticed if you play on until 3 in the afternoon when the game is still enjoying to play until the kids from school come on.
09-22-2015, 08:29 PM #23
Egzec
Big Daddy
Read the video comments this code to "powerful"

Probably just jealous that Mayhem's patches doesn't have the code...
09-22-2015, 09:30 PM #24
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
Probably just jealous that Mayhem's patches doesn't have the code...

Nope he knew about this code a long time now i just never released it. They expect me to stay quiet about codes and let them take credit but when they realized they destroyed my fun when releasing shit that took me seven months to recreated from scratch. They learned from it. This code is only a dent from what a real cfg can do. If you dont take my word for it look at estone ,CUSTOMPATCHER,UK_Vipper,Areosoul94. Most their threads are destroyed to be kept hidden from the public. Only a couple know what they showed. Its a dam shame too. People are claiming its impossible for most the things to come back which isnt true.
Last edited by xDylanxMw2 ; 09-22-2015 at 09:53 PM.
09-22-2015, 10:08 PM #25
Egzec
Big Daddy
Nope he knew about this code a long time now i just never released it. They expect me to stay quiet about codes and let them take credit but when they realized they destroyed my fun when releasing shit that took me seven months to recreated from scratch. They learned from it. This code is only a dent from what a real cfg can do. If you dont take my word for it look at estone ,CUSTOMPATCHER,UK_Vipper,Areosoul94. Most their threads are destroyed to be kept hidden from the public. Only a couple know what they showed. Its a dam shame too. People are claiming its impossible for most the things to come back which isnt true.

Just gotta have the right mind to find these codes.

The following user thanked Egzec for this useful post:

xDylanxMw2
09-22-2015, 10:10 PM #26
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
Just gotta have the right mind to find these codes.

Exactly!!!
09-23-2015, 02:39 AM #27
Because this can potentially ruin mw2 even more it's already bad enough cfg exists we don't need skids joining and ending games constantly
09-23-2015, 02:46 AM #28
I'm not a retard lmao I know this is a modding forum that's why I made an account on this site don't assume things that are far from true, and as for me being a Mayhem fan I had no idea he commented on your video in fact I never even watched it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo