Post: How to Load Mods from a USB Drive - Infection Needed
10-29-2012, 11:33 PM #1
Correy
I'm the Original
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

Well, I know.. i've just fucked up ALL Call of Duty's by releasing this, but i like to share.
May this be a message to Treyarch and Activision once and for all haha.

So, let's begin.

You need a friend with a Jailbroken PS3!

So, if you're the person with the jailbroken PS3 you want to this infectable code here.

set ui_mapname "mp_afghan;exec ../../../dev_usb000/MODS.cfg"

Now, if you're the person who's getting infected just you need a USB stick,
On your root of you're USB stick create a file named MODS.CFG

now, insert CFG coding into that file.
You can have ANY amount of Coding into the file, Infections, Binds or Menu's.. Just code it as normal.

Now after you've coded all your Modifications place your USB into your PS3
Make sure it's in the USB Slot CLOSEST to the eject button!

Now, You need to get infected with the Code to activate your Mods, So get your friend to do so.

This method will need repeating everytime you go to Main Menu or You turn your Console off, Just like Infections.
Start up your Private match/ Online match and bam.. You've got the Mods you made!

Note: Keep your Memory stick Plugged in at all times

This can be used from Retail to Retail.

This will work for ALL Call of Duty's.

Yes, i worked for this finding, I researched hours on end and figured out most of this for myself.
Anything else goes to BuC-ShoTz for pointing my in the Correct directions

This only got released because someone else was about to!

The following 45 users say thank you to Correy for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, Adamâ„¢, ByteSource, C-J, YouAppreciateMe, CoDyMoDz1000XD, CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, Disslzit, Dr. Mayham, FAKA_ELITE, FM|T xR3PMz, FwiskyFIFA, GE90, Hacks 'n' Mods, hacxx, imD, iSPAWNWiTHMeNu, ITheHiddenZoneI, IvanTheTerrible, zL_j8hnb, JonoEfthy, CryptiK_, Jeremy, Komet웃, Newelly, Vince, PussayPatrol, Cmd-X, RaspberryIce, RichModder, Master Ro, Shyrai123, Taylor, TheSameKiid____, Treyz, Uk_ViiPeR, vDriZzyHD, xePixTvx, xGLoTTeRCriimEx, xGunz, xSoulEdge, xToysBoy_, yoyo1
10-30-2012, 12:48 PM #29
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
I have known this for a while and had to keep this with my life and soul not to say anything to anyone
I was told if i told or gave away anything to anyone my life wouldn't be worth living
I'm not the type of person to tell anyone anything or give out unreleased shit though
But once i saw this it got me annoyed at first but i guess respect for releasing

what, so if i find something from my own findings your saying i can't release?
10-30-2012, 12:50 PM #30
Originally posted by ChocoErased View Post
I really wish you hadn't released this :\ This is going to RUIN all the older cod games.

dont worry man, the games are dead anyway, at-least treyarch have bumped their security in BO2.
10-30-2012, 02:00 PM #31
BrinkerzHD
Ex PS3 Modder
Originally posted by Corey View Post
what, so if i find something from my own findings your saying i can't release?

If you found it then respect to you :y:
i didn't know
10-30-2012, 02:34 PM #32
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Now, You need to get infected with the Code to activate your Mods, So get your friend to do so.

i didnt get this part?
10-30-2012, 02:57 PM #33
Shyrai123
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheDonAlex View Post
i didnt get this part?

U need a friend who add this code: set ui_mapname "mp_afghan;exec ../../../dev_usb000/MODS.cfg"
in his patch and then he do the infection and u go to splitscreen and start game then u have the mods/infections/mod menu from ur usb stick.
10-30-2012, 03:19 PM #34
oyay
Bounty hunter
It took along time for someone to leak the infectable menu which was small, but the biggest infection type menu was released bot leeked. LOL. not trying to be rude.
10-30-2012, 11:22 PM #35
MRHOODMONEY20
Pokemon Trainer
yo bro does it work for cod 4
10-31-2012, 01:02 AM #36
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Hello NGU,

Well, I know.. i've just fucked up ALL Call of Duty's by releasing this, but i like to share.

So, let's begin.

So, if you're the person with the jailbroken PS3 you want to this infectable code here.

You can have ANY amount of Coding into the file, Infections, Binds or Menu's.. Just code it as normal.

This method will need repeating everytime you go to Main Menu or You turn your Console off, Just like Infections.
Start up your Private match/ Online match and bam.. You've got the Mods you made!

Yes, i worked for this finding, I researched hours on end and figured out most of this for myself.

I understand why you released this. I as well as many others think that it should not have been released. I honestly believe that you and the other person that planned to release it should have talked it through and realized that it would ruin older CODs. The fact that you released it can't be undone, and it is what it is though.
10-31-2012, 01:19 AM #37
RaspberryIce
Bounty hunter
Hello NGU,

So, let's begin.

I dont think many games will be un modded anymore Happy but atleast its a good way for some of these games to go out, mw2 will never die though Dancing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo