Post: BlueBlizzard Edit By Jtheboss911 And How To Active CFG MENUS
01-03-2013, 12:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Have Took The Time To Edit A Cfg Menu. BlueBlizzard 1.7
How To Activate:
Put All Five Files In A USB On The Root No Where Else Not In Folders. Go To The PSN And Put The USB In The Far Right Port. Now You Are Going To Have To Find The CFG Infection From Someone That Has A 1.14 Patch On. After Getting The Infection You Are Going To Have To Go To Split Screen. Goto Game Setup PlayStation Unlocks On And Start The Match. Once In The Game Press The Following Commands, Select,Up,Down,Left,Right. Now Your Menu Is Activated Now You Press Select And Up And Your Menu Will Open On The Right Bottom End Game Goto Private Match And You Have A CFG Menu On Hope I Helped The Guys That Got Stuck On The Setup Of A CFG Menu.

Added:
GodMode Infections
Better Derank Than Other Crappy One
Custom Class Infection
Full Screen Aim+Assit
Host Your Very Own UAV
Took Out Spam Menu Added Brand New One
And Much More..

Credits: STyLe-SnIpEzz: For Some Good Suggestions And Coding
LIVExMod: Leecher Of 1.7 Leeched 1.5 BB
UnboundUser: For The Activation Method
LIVExMODDERATOR: Leecher Helped Leech 1.7 Edit Of 1.5 BB
DopeDamage: For Some Of The Coding Off Of His JokerRey CFG Edit* (*I Wouldnt Say Its A Edit More Like A Leech)
oBritishHacks: I Found Enough Info To Give Him The Creator Of 1.5 Ive Looked At 1.5 And 1.7 And I See Very Low Diffences Between Them Both. So oBritishHacks Is The Creator Of The USB Menu That Is HERE RIGHT KNOW (Creator Of 1.5) (Should Be 1.7 To)
And All My Friends On PSN ( For Using And Testing My Edited CFG Menu.)

Anyone Needing The CFG Infection When I Can get It Add jtheboss911. Also Hosting For Bypass On xDNAx_zNOGUNz Add That For Bypass Lobbies. Well Be Posting Our New Edited Patch

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jtheboss911 ; 01-03-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: More Credits , And Added Menu
01-03-2013, 01:45 PM #2
PS Hero
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jtheboss911 View Post
I Have Took The Time To Edit A Cfg Menu. BlueBlizzard 1.7
How To Activate:
Put All Five Files In A USB On The Root No Where Else Not In Folders. Go To The PSN And Put The USB In The Far Right Port. Now You Are Going To Have To Find The CFG Infection From Someone That Has A 1.14 Patch On. After Getting The Infection You Are Going To Have To Go To Split Screen. Goto Game Setup PlayStation Unlocks On And Start The Match. Once In The Game Press The Following Commands, Select,Up,Down,Left,Right. Now Your Menu Is Activated Now You Press Select And Up And Your Menu Will Open On The Right Bottom End Game Goto Private Match And You Have A CFG Menu On Hope I Helped The Guys That Got Stuck On The Setup Of A CFG Menu.

LIVExMod: For The Menu
LIVExMODDERATOR: Helped Make The Orignal 1.7
DopeDamage: For Some Of The Coding Off Of His JokerRey CFG Edit* (*I Wouldnt Say Its A Edit More Like A Leech)

Anyone Needing The CFG Infection When I Can get It Add jtheboss911. Also Hosting For Bypass On xDNAx_zNOGUNz Add That For Bypass Lobbies. Well Be Posting Our New Edited Patch

You should add a video showing the menu to the thread or at least a list of features to tell people if it's worth to download & use the menu.
01-03-2013, 01:51 PM #3
Novarized
Bounty hunter
Nice Tutorial :impatient:
01-03-2013, 07:53 PM #4
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
How To Activate:

LIVExMOD IS A LEECHER, IM THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF BLUE BLIZZARD.. HE HAS JUST SUPPOSEDLY EDITED IT EVEN THOUGH HE HAS ADDED NOTHING APART FROM REMOVING MY NAME....

MY VIDEO =
Uploaded 1 month ago BY ME

LIVExMOD Doesn't even know how to CFG by looking at his SHITE edit of my menu
Last edited by Hacks 'n' Mods ; 01-03-2013 at 08:01 PM.
01-03-2013, 09:36 PM #5
Novarized
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hacks
LIVExMOD IS A LEECHER, IM THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF BLUE BLIZZARD.. HE HAS JUST SUPPOSEDLY EDITED IT EVEN THOUGH HE HAS ADDED NOTHING APART FROM REMOVING MY NAME....

MY VIDEO =
Uploaded 1 month ago BY ME

LIVExMOD Doesn't even know how to CFG by looking at his SHITE edit of my menu

I really dont like CFG's players all they do is leech your menu, i was talking to one the other day he said he made a menu i said how you make it he said changed my name into it and redone the infections and spams i was legit about to hit my fucking Computer WHat the fuck has this world come to!!! stare
01-03-2013, 09:43 PM #6
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Novarized View Post
I really dont like CFG's players all they do is leech your menu, i was talking to one the other day he said he made a menu i said how you make it he said changed my name into it and redone the infections and spams i was legit about to hit my fucking Computer WHat the fuck has this world come to!!! stare

It all comes down to one person, Correy... We love him for it.... But it has caused so much leeching by 12yr old faggits and even LEECHxMODS opps i mean LIVExMOD is one of them little dumb kids... CFG Is piss easy.. Every menu i make is from scratch Not Happy or Sad
01-03-2013, 10:00 PM #7
Novarized
Bounty hunter
USB menus have fucked us over...I got a message from some random on PSN "Fuck off you USB faggot"
1) i dont use USB Menu
2) i use a Patch
Its bullshit and USB Players think there better then the real modders..
Last edited by Novarized ; 01-03-2013 at 10:19 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Novarized for this useful post:

BlurzGoHard, Nicktasticz, xMrJR
01-03-2013, 10:02 PM #8
PS Hero
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Novarized View Post
CFG menus have fucked us over...I got a message from some random on PSN "Fuck off you cfg faggot"
1) i dont use CFG
2) i use a Patch
Its bullshit and CFGS think there better then the real modders..

I love how so many people don't understand the difference between CFG and USB menu.
If you used a patch on non-bypass you actually used a CFG menu...
01-03-2013, 10:03 PM #9
lfclegend321
Vault dweller
How To Activate:

Your missing credit sir, to the person who made the activate code, which i belive was unbounduser :L but i suggest you search him and add as half of your thread is talking about it
01-03-2013, 10:05 PM #10
Novarized
Bounty hunter
You know what i mean, i know the difference, what ever "USB Modders"... -.-

EDIT:
There Fixed to "USB" not cfg
Last edited by Novarized ; 01-03-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo