03-26-2013, 01:00 AM #1
KadenxC28
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey! Just making a quick thread to show a sneak peak of my new mod menu, Pringle Patch v1 Smile It will be released when I'm finished! And will be a patch and .cfg! Sooo yeah, leave suggestions and constructive criticism, I only have about 30 minutes into it right now :P

Downloads: Base: You must login or register to view this content.
Actual Menu: You must login or register to view this content.

Oh BTW i am working on a page selector. you can see it in the first sub menu. Pretty sure I'm the first person to do this but if I'm not, let me know!

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Why groan but not criticize me?
Last edited by KadenxC28 ; 03-26-2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: BOOBIES

The following 13 users groaned at KadenxC28 for this awful post:

-Xperia-, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., blackhawk2299, ByteSource, CoDyMoDz1000XD, HanleyzHD♚, Lols6842, Lucy Pinder, SC58, Script Kiddie, The Kosmic, Zack.
03-26-2013, 09:45 PM #20
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by Mr.Kosmic View Post
I groaned because this thread is poorly un-organized , there is absolutely no credits,no video or what special contents you have in it and what really disgust me is that it is .cfg :n: .Im am not gonna be the only one to groan expect about 5 more coming from other people Smile Sorry for the in-convienence UnKewl Bro UnKewl

I know that. I am still working on zone edits and such for the patch. I was just trying to make a quick preview to see if people would like it. The release thread will be much cleaner. :P
03-26-2013, 09:50 PM #21
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
poor thread not enough information man and your not the first to do a page selector Smile put time and effort into your patch and try to be uniqe. take your time that to me makes good things my opinion...

lol I know I made this thread in like 30 seconds just to see if people wanted me to continue doing this but I guess I'll just keep it private :/

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by HnM View Post
The thread represents your patch. You have put No effort in the thread, & the thread is shit, so the patch must be shit if your not even trying to make it stand out. & Its not a preview if we can't even see what the menu looks like....

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

:dumb: Are you blind or something? Or getting paid to stick up for him

I know sorry :/ I had to hurry so just made it in like 30 seconds. There will be a much better preview with a video when I am done. Once again sorry :/
03-26-2013, 09:51 PM #22
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by SUBARUDEMON View Post
I came here to see somethig decent... Not the everyday nooby posts :/

LOL I'm not a noob. There will be a much better/higher quality thread when I'm finished Smile
03-26-2013, 09:59 PM #23
Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
LOL I'm not a noob. There will be a much better/higher quality thread when I'm finished Smile

Yeah, ofc there will... :dumb:
03-26-2013, 10:33 PM #24
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Beef jerky :satisfied:

tortilly slice

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
lol I know I made this thread in like 30 seconds just to see if people wanted me to continue doing this but I guess I'll just keep it private :/

Its your choice to release or not man. im not trying to put you down at all im just saying the average cfg patch these days wont get a very good response. but then again your making it for yourself not everyone else :y:
03-26-2013, 11:40 PM #25
KadenxC28
Little One
Yeah, ofc there will... :dumb:

Yep Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by Fearful View Post
Does this have a chip with a mustache in it?

I'm working on it!
03-27-2013, 02:13 AM #26
HanleyzHD♚
Are you high?
Originally posted by Knife View Post
why u say such a thing?
i know there is a rumor on me that im a leecher but im not
im not a leecher xFusionzModz make this rumor on me because im a jewish
Here The proof:

You must login or register to view this content.

You talk just like AnCiEnTtuck!!! If you are and your just trying to make a new account so people like you, it's not working.
03-27-2013, 04:47 AM #27
ⓘⒸ➌
[move] ⒽⒻⒽ ᴼᴳ iC3Dmehâ„¢ [/move]
Originally posted by HanleyzHD View Post
You talk just like AnCiEnTtuck!!! If you are and your just trying to make a new account so people like you, it's not working.

Btw What Alex should have done is accepted the 5$ kick you and invite you back. Everyone happy :satisfied:
Well maybe not everyone AnCiEnTtuck
03-27-2013, 05:07 AM #28
zGooNzHaX
Bounty hunter
i can see im not blind your thread is big

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

your thread is to big....... we are not blind

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo