04-16-2013, 06:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Today's the day that most of you have been waiting for!

Elite Mossy V1 For 1.14 <3

BIG BIG Thanks to HolyCreepsHacks for recording <3

80% of the options are shown in the video, some aren't like page 2 of the game settings etc.

Credits <3 !

- TheFallen for figuring out the use of escape quotes :P ("\"" et.)
- UU(aka iTrexk) For finding dvars and the release of his teleport gun
- CraigChrist for Zone handling
- T_m_b07 for zone offsets !
- JokaNot Happy or SadModz for the shader (He may not have made it, but I used it in my patch as it is perfect for it)
- obamasu for RCXD & Predator missile
- xActionMods for being my bitch
- BASE is by me (made from scratch on every patch)
- All the others that have added and helped the CFG coding community as this would not be possible without them

So, I hope you enjoy the patch: You must login or register to view this content.

DL For The FF Viewer I use: You must login or register to view this content.

You will obviously need to edit the perks into the patch with your PSN id which many of the recorders have failed to do, therefore making the patch look buggy when its not LOL

This link is for BLES 683/BLUS and I don't have a converter so I am not going to do it for you xD

Enjoy.

- Alex

IF YOU EDIT THIS PATCH, PLEASE GIVE CREDIT !
AND FU TO THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THIS INTO .CFG!
[/SIZE][/CENTER]

EXTRA NOTE: Please change the name xYARDSALEx to your PSN in the set Welcome " found in the buttons_default.cfg or in the Elite_Mossy_Menu_base.cfg
Last edited by Alex-George-HnM ; 04-17-2013 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Epic donkey mounting.com

The following 105 users say thank you to Alex-George-HnM for this useful post:

_KraZed_, -Google-, .iPodModz, iTruceFret, {CE} EdiTz-, *xActionMods*, /SneakerStreet/, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, AlexNGU, Amanda, Ansity., anxify, Apple Bloom, B o n e, Baby-panama, bandphan, BASEBALL4EVER12, BigDanPin, BigGucciSosa300, BrutalModder, Daddy, Devastation, EcLiPz_MoDD3Rz, emcrew2, EVOLUTiON_-, FAKA_ELITE, Father Luckeyy, Flamby, FwiskyFIFA, gοd, gaming_nation, GJx, GodofHosting, H-A-X-O, HackersForHire, HanleyzHD♚, HaXingInc, HolyCreepsHacks, Sir Quack, iMauro, ImGsus, iMrDannyModz, iTrexk, Its Coding, zL_j8hnb, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, Kevin14256, Kush Friendly, lanaiscool, leek25344, Liam-, lolipop1113, Mango_Knife, mykeeeh, notoriousCFW, Obris, Oprah Winfrey, PingP0ng, Prime Gaming, Pro Era, racecarxx, RaFn KiKi, Ratchet007, Rebuged, RevSwaG, RichModder, Master Ro, Sayer85, SC58, Scotty4.11, Script Kiddie, Shae, silentcobra22, SlowGrind, Smexeh, SnD_Boosters, Solo., Taylor, tennistalan, TeRmiiMoDz, ThaKingOFSeLF, The Kosmic, TheGreatestSyn, TheHolyMart, ThreeSixtyyy, Top_Dog_Uk, UGz-, Uk_ViiPeR, UncleRichardJr, Unknown|nfect, Vh0z0ny, ViolentFelon, wajdi9, xAJM, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, xKtF, and 5 other users.
04-17-2013, 10:41 PM #47
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
i edit it then save it gave me an error so fucking pointless

I don't know then :( I have put a link in the thread to the exact viewer I use so it might work with that
04-17-2013, 11:00 PM #48
Originally posted by HnM View Post
I don't know then :( I have put a link in the thread to the exact viewer I use so it might work with that

ill try it again.....

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I had outdated version that's why
04-17-2013, 11:35 PM #49
LightModz
League Champion

80% of the options are shown in the video, some aren't like page 2 of the game settings etc.

Credits <3 !

- JokaNot Happy or SadModz for the shader (He may not have made it, but I used it in my patch as it is perfect for it)
- All the others that have added and helped the CFG coding community as this would not be possible without them

So, I hope you enjoy the patch: You must login or register to view this content.

You will obviously need to edit the perks into the patch with your PSN id which many of the recorders have failed to do, therefore making the patch look buggy when its not LOL

This link is for BLES 683/BLUS and I don't have a converter so I am not going to do it for you xD

Enjoy.

- Alex

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

EXTRA NOTE: Please change the name xYARDSALEx to your PSN in the set Welcome " found in the buttons_default.cfg or in the Elite_Mossy_Menu_base.cfg

thanks for this dude! this is 100% the best patch for 1.14 atm. well done! +rep.
04-18-2013, 01:45 AM #50

Credits <3 !

Enjoy.

- Alex

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

bro I used that ff viewer I edit then I went save ff but it saves it as create.ff or something so I renamed it to the patch_mp.ff but when I put it in my ps3 no changes were made to the file wtf to the person thumbing down my stuff fuck off :p
Last edited by SneakyJewTheScammer ; 04-18-2013 at 12:06 PM.
04-18-2013, 04:11 PM #51
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
bro I used that ff viewer I edit then I went save ff but it saves it as create.ff or something so I renamed it to the patch_mp.ff but when I put it in my ps3 no changes were made to the file wtf to the person thumbing down my stuff fuck off :p

i know right
no1 can edit this my mates and friends tried 2 but they faild

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Credits <3 !

Enjoy.

- Alex

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Bro
PLZ make a tutorial how to edit this please
04-18-2013, 06:22 PM #52
Originally posted by knife View Post
i know right
no1 can edit this my mates and friends tried 2 but they faild

---------- post added at 04:11 pm ---------- previous post was at 04:11 pm ----------

bro
plz make a tutorial how to edit this please

fixed it after your done editing your stuff in the parts of the menu go save rawfile then save ff then rename the file to patch_mp.ff then your good
04-18-2013, 06:30 PM #53
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
fixed it after your done editing your stuff in the parts of the menu go save rawfile then save ff then rename the file to patch_mp.ff then your good

on the nightmare editor
or the ff viewer ?
they both not work got skype?
04-18-2013, 06:32 PM #54
Originally posted by Knife View Post
on the nightmare editor
or the ff viewer ?
they both not work got skype?

if you use the ff viewer from this thread it will work worked for me
04-18-2013, 06:46 PM #55
HI Smile
can i do the base in my {CH}v4 edit ?