04-24-2013, 06:16 PM #1
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey Guys

Today i release my v3Happy and a small thing for those who does not understand much u.u if you download my patch and perks like a Explosive Bullets, UFO, No-Scope Aimbot, Infinite Ammo etc.. Not work is because perks have my name. So, you need open my patch in whatever FF Viewer and change my name with yours! Having said that I hope you like itHappy

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
CUSTOMPATCHER (Menu Base)
MrReDN34LHD (Help With Zone)
Aerosoul94 (Code)
ITheFallenI (Code)
T_m_b07 (Code)
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz (Codes)
blackhawk2299 (Codes)
CodFather (Code)
OmGRhys-x (Code)
Jensen2010mj (Code)
JxckMods (For help me always♥Winky Winky
RichModder (For help and because i love this guy♥Winky Winky
MW2TopTenWORLD (Codes)
WeCoolModderz Crew ♥
Last edited by zSunriseModz ; 04-24-2013 at 06:45 PM.

The following 35 users say thank you to zSunriseModz for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, ⓘⒸ➌, Aegon Targaryen, ErasedDev, EIMAIELLHNAS, GJx, Heaney, iiPaiin, ISnayI, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, Mango_Knife, matt0897, Maty360414, MegaMister, MrBADEGO, MW2TopTenWORLD, PingP0ng, racecarxx, RealTimeEditz, RichModder, Slice, Smexeh, SnaY, sunny2000, The Kosmic, UncleRichardJr, xFlavez, xFlyerModz, xGreekModzHD, zGooNzHaX
04-24-2013, 09:56 PM #11
{H} | Exception
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by zSunriseModz View Post
Hey Guys

Today i release my v3Happy and a small thing for those who does not understand much u.u if you download my patch and perks like a Explosive Bullets, UFO, No-Scope Aimbot, Infinite Ammo etc.. Not work is because perks have my name. So, you need open my patch in whatever FF Viewer and change my name with yours! Having said that I hope you like itHappy

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
CUSTOMPATCHER (Menu Base)
MrReDN34LHD (Help With Zone)
Aerosoul94 (Code)
ITheFallenI (Code)
T_m_b07 (Code)
JokaNot Happy or SadMoDz (Codes)
blackhawk2299 (Codes)
CodFather (Code)
OmGRhys-x (Code)
Jensen2010mj (Code)
JxckMods (For help me always♥Winky Winky
RichModder (For help and because i love this guy♥Winky Winky
MW2TopTenWORLD (Codes)
WeCoolModderz Crew ♥

Don't know if this it too much of a pain... lol but can you add infections like this Ex. When you pick a certain map an infection enables. (Rust=UAV) or something like that?
04-24-2013, 10:08 PM #12
This looks Dope!
04-25-2013, 01:27 PM #13
I use u patch tks.................
04-25-2013, 01:53 PM #14
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by MrBADEGO View Post
I use u patch tks.................

ThanksHappy
04-25-2013, 03:29 PM #15
Shae
I am error
I have a question. didn't you JUST release your v2? and you're already done your v3..do you spend any time at all on your patches? or is it copy paste from the last one, on a different base?
04-25-2013, 04:40 PM #16
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by GIRL
I have a question. didn't you JUST release your v2? and you're already done your v3..do you spend any time at all on your patches? or is it copy paste from the last one, on a different base?

Why you talk if you do not know anything? Sad Awesome Are different for both the base and also to the inside. Ok, some functions is the same i know, but the codes are not infiniteSmile And i spend not very very much, but however spends time for my patches and if you don't like is not my problem.
04-25-2013, 04:40 PM #17
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T

:troll:
04-25-2013, 07:25 PM #18
Shae
I am error
Originally posted by zSunriseModz View Post
Why you talk if you do not know anything? Sad Awesome Are different for both the base and also to the inside. Ok, some functions is the same i know, but the codes are not infiniteSmile And i spend not very very much, but however spends time for my patches and if you don't like is not my problem.

I wasn't hating, nor calling your patch down saying it was bad. I was just bringing it up because you released your v2, then like a week later released a v3..so that's not very much time spent working on a patch, and probably not much effort. just saying.
04-25-2013, 07:56 PM #19
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
I wasn't hating, nor calling your patch down saying it was bad. I was just bringing it up because you released your v2, then like a week later released a v3..so that's not very much time spent working on a patch, and probably not much effort. just saying.

I know the commitment that it takes me to make patches and you're wrong about one thing, now i do not know precisely date, but do as you say a week! After a week i posted the preview does not the release and there are 20 days away, i don't think is few ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo