05-04-2013, 02:13 AM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ..............
Last edited by SC58 ; 02-13-2017 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Updated With 40MM,25MM!

The following 17 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

^TPP^, Eddie Mac, DazedMods, GodofHosting, HanleyzHD♚, HolyCreepsHacks, ItsFrzky, joni_djESP, KIING0FHACKING, Mango_Knife, MrRambo, RichModder, riggstq, ViolentFelon, xKtF, zZHackzZ
06-01-2013, 04:45 AM #20
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Most ppl hosting on xbox do it in private match,about the only people hosting online are the xp infection cause it need to be ranked match but that rare and u dont see it much but u dont see anything on xbox online, i do know on xbox cod4 and waw are fck but not as bad as ps3

I've always wonderd lol I had a xbox before but didn't have wifi at the time so I was offline Smile got online once I got my ps3 played for 30 min on black ops and got bored. trashed xbox 2 weeks later ha ha
06-01-2013, 05:33 AM #21
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
I really wish that was the case man but mw2 isn't going to change anytime soon so if you can't beat them join them. I wish more games ran off of servers like BF3 so their wouldn't even be a host which would kill alot of mods.but what are you gunna do bud ? were all only users of the game some of us play it legit and other's modify it and play it how they like.honestly if you want to play mw2 without all this play on xbox I hear its much better on xbox... I wish I had an xbox sometimes
i know mw2 is an old but the thing is black ops 2 is not an old game and ice seen people host on black ops2, the point im making is that even though mw2 is a bad game people should still be punished for it. Hopefully cod can run a server like bf3 soon
06-01-2013, 03:01 PM #22
Originally posted by xX View Post
i know mw2 is an old but the thing is black ops 2 is not an old game and ice seen people host on black ops2, the point im making is that even though mw2 is a bad game people should still be punished for it. Hopefully cod can run a server like bf3 soon
You really think call of duty have money to be thrown away on dedicated servers? activision/treyarch is not as sophisticated , but people will eventually wake up and get on with a normal life that doesn't evolve around hacks and mods, if you really want a game like cod to play without hacks, get yourself out there and go play airsoft
06-01-2013, 03:20 PM #23
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..

So, what are you trying to say? :love:
06-01-2013, 03:34 PM #24
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by X View Post
So, what are you trying to say? :love:
that no matter how old the game is if you hack it you should be punished
06-01-2013, 03:40 PM #25
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
that no matter how old the game is if you hack it you should be punished

What if you just like to jump around on Terminal and talk to sheep?
06-01-2013, 03:42 PM #26
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by X View Post
What if you just like to jump around on Terminal and talk to sheep?
if its done in private match then go ahead but keep the shit offline
06-01-2013, 04:07 PM #27
This website use to be evolved around hacking and no they really dont most of them keep ngu up,solve disputes close threads that sort of stuff and they keep ngu going also they should get console banned because they are wrecking a gamers experience if they do it private match thats fine if its online and there hacking then they should be banned as they are going against the console rights and the games rights which should be resolved with the hacker having a ban.

Ok, you send a message to all the moderators and admins saying that they are a hacking fag and should get console banned, lets see how quickly you get banned. And yeah this website is for hacking, but game hacks aren't created to be used just in a private match, because wheres the fun in that? If your so against modders then why are you here? Are you just here to waste peoples time by saying they should be banned? All the mods and hacks that are released are all using what the developers of the games created, so we are just playing the game as normal, if it was ruining the game, the developers shouldn't of made it so "Easy" and made the dvars to use. Blame the developers of games for modders because they make game modding more possible than impossible. Either hack or stop complaining xD I love these sort of arguments
06-02-2013, 10:26 AM #28
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by HnM View Post
Ok, you send a message to all the moderators and admins saying that they are a hacking fag and should get console banned, lets see how quickly you get banned. And yeah this website is for hacking, but game hacks aren't created to be used just in a private match, because wheres the fun in that? If your so against modders then why are you here? Are you just here to waste peoples time by saying they should be banned? All the mods and hacks that are released are all using what the developers of the games created, so we are just playing the game as normal, if it was ruining the game, the developers shouldn't of made it so "Easy" and made the dvars to use. Blame the developers of games for modders because they make game modding more possible than impossible. Either hack or stop complaining xD I love these sort of arguments
No i don't think i would tbh because there are not many admins that make menus or use mod menus on this site because they focus on the site how ever there are a few staff members on here that created menus or still use them or did research into the game and shared it. This websites main focus is making everyone happy keeping everyone on ngu making them want to buy things like elite or previous premium etc. The sites has hacking tools,mods,patches etc and same of it is good and what not but i just hate the mods for the games i play, not because i cant do them because i have a 3.55cfw ps3 i also have a ps3 on the latest firmware with a progskeet so if i wanted i would hack to but i don't want to hack call of duty. I'm pretty sure the developers don't want people to be running around with uav on all the time or people spamming the screen the fact is that they cant change anything because of how mw2 is i mean the game is old how its written and how the files are init cant e changed if it did it would only get hacked over and over again. Im not starting an arguments im just giving my opinion.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo