07-18-2014, 01:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo so since people have been saying we are not going to release this here it is we know there are bugs that need to be fixed and we are working on them so that's why we are releasing it as a beta also you can have a patch on when you use this menu so its not like reborn.

Credits:
Bo
xYARDSALEx
JLM
Rambo
SC58
IMCS
And anyone I have forgot

You must login or register to view this content.

VIRUSTOTAL
Last edited by Black Panther ; 05-30-2015 at 09:55 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to ViolentFelon for this useful post:

* o-MoX *, Albus, BlueSkyMods, Calebalex1, CrEaTiiOn_CuTie, DeLuca, FusionIsDaName, JLM, iifire, ImGsus, ImPiffHD, iStonerHQ, ItsFrzky, JackMods-, Kush Friendly, KUSHxHERO, Deleted-User0000000012210, LaRip8, Luxify, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, MrRambo, NickBeHaxing, Polish-Modz, ResistTheJupiter, RTE, ShutTheCrunchUp, Silent Assassin, Skonafid, Taylor, tedibrozi, TehBinds, Turk_Warrior, Weedfarmer4you, WhyUMadKid, xBane, Xcesar1911X, zZHackzZ
07-20-2014, 06:32 AM #20
Atlrk-
Keeper
Could someone give me the godmode offset from this menu please? I need it for something im working on and every offset I try gives me a redscreen and I don't need that, if someone could give me it thatd be great! Thanks Smile
07-20-2014, 09:15 PM #21
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Yo so since people have been saying we are not going to release this here it is we know there are bugs that need to be fixed and we are working on them so that's why we are releasing it as a beta also you can have a patch on when you use this menu so its not like reborn.

Credits:
Bo
xYARDSALEx
JLM
Rambo
SC58
IMCS
And anyone I have forgot

Had a go it was pretty nice needs more options. Fast And Stable Nice Menu
07-21-2014, 04:03 AM #22
Originally posted by Atlrk
Could someone give me the godmode offset from this menu please? I need it for something im working on and every offset I try gives me a redscreen and I don't need that, if someone could give me it thatd be great! Thanks Smile

Kind of shity to ask someone to give you the offset from my menu, so its like you want someone to decompile it to give you the offset by the way your talking.

The following 2 users say thank you to ViolentFelon for this useful post:

JLM, MrRambo
07-21-2014, 04:07 AM #23
Really bro, Come on no one is going to spoof feed you like a 3yr old. The offset is the normal Godmode offset just play around with the values. That's all i did and guess what I'm the one who gave it to Felony and Rambo. This is NGU NOT SPOON FEED U

The following user thanked JLM for this useful post:

ViolentFelon
07-21-2014, 04:08 AM #24
Originally posted by Atlrk

no u noob stop telling people to decompile our menu for that offset

The following user thanked MrRambo for this useful post:

ViolentFelon
07-22-2014, 02:30 AM #25
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Yo so since people have been saying we are not going to release this here it is we know there are bugs that need to be fixed and we are working on them so that's why we are releasing it as a beta also you can have a patch on when you use this menu so its not like reborn.

Credits:
Bo
xYARDSALEx
JLM
Rambo
SC58
IMCS
And anyone I have forgot

unhooking my ps4 for this
07-24-2014, 10:55 AM #26
Logic_Echo
Do a barrel roll!
Here's some suggestions, don't get pissed at me, i am only suggesting things Not Happy or Sad not demanding.
Add aimbot, typewriter, more things in player menu ( so we an fuck with them more )
Change around the sub menus a bit.
07-25-2014, 03:56 AM #27
A Friend
League Champion
The tool stops responding after a minute of opening it, also the menu stops working after 5 minutes. Happens with other menus as well, but yours stops responding a lot sooner
07-27-2014, 12:06 AM #28
lol you just scan the Mediafire link not the axe tool.

see it for your self Reaper

Anyway good work !!!
Last edited by PHIL-SWAGGER ; 07-27-2014 at 12:08 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo