10-18-2014, 06:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu is that if you are not host then you freeze

Now here is a video of the menu

Just Updated The Menu It Now Has A Super Force Host Option In The Lobby Settings Menu

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: Not needed its just an Eboot and an SPRX and a txt file in the rar Enzo

Controls :

DPAD-UP - Scroll Up & Open Menu
DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
oStankyModz <-- Sorry i forgot to add you in from day one bro :(
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
NintendoMw- For recording
And anyone else i forgot...

if i forgot to put you in the credits please tell me below first before calling me a f a g g o t, Thanks guys

ENJOY! Enzo

The reason i havent updated this thread with diffrent resolutions is because i think this menu sucks so i have been writing this menu
Last edited by Connerg123 ; 02-02-2015 at 05:15 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Connerg123 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A Friend, alexcubano, anxify, Bad Luck Brian, clark1226, CODHoster1337_, CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT, Creation-_-Tide, DazedMods, DeLuca, elmejor17, EternalHabit, gοd, GFM, Heaney, homeedog, InXInvader, ishangiri2014, ItsJackStewart, itzGumi, JimmysModz-, joni_djESP, JustBluu, LevelUP, NintendoMw, John, Popopico, RTE, Skonafid, Swaqq, Synergy, thahitcrew, The Kosmic, TheRevolveModz, Tsurimi, ViolentFelon, WeHostModdedXP, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xePixTvx, xgenitikmodder, xGsc-_-Funzo, xhevanlyx, xMrJR, xTwistModzGz, zZHackzZ
12-17-2014, 08:11 PM #65
just code your v2 in 720p theres way more people using 720p then 1080p
12-19-2014, 04:12 AM #66
ishangiri2014
Ling Ling Ho
Originally posted by Connerg123 View Post
Hey everyone some of you may know i have been working very hard on this menu over the past couple of weeks and today i am going to release it

The menu has force host in it but is not very strong AT ALL!, There is a slight bug with this menu which i WILL fix and the bug is that if you are not host then you freeze

Now here is a video of the menu

Just Updated The Menu It Now Has A Super Force Host Option In The Lobby Settings Menu

Download:
For 1080P Users: You must login or register to view this content.

For 1080i Users: N/A Yet Ill Do this ASAP

For 720P Users: N/A Yet Ill Do This After I Have Done 1080i

Virus Scan: Not needed its just an Eboot and an SPRX and a txt file in the rar Enzo

Controls :

DPAD-UP - Scroll Up & Open Menu
DPAD-Down - Scroll Down
SQUARE - Go Back
X - Selec Option

Credits:

Shark
FeverDex
BadLuckBrian
OldSchoolModz
Choco
Seb5594
SC58
Taylor
ItsLollo1000
Therifboy
NintendoMw- For recording
And anyone else i forgot...

if i forgot to put you in the credits please tell me below first before calling me a f a g g o t, Thanks guys

ENJOY! Enzo

Ok Guys I Wont be updating this menu to other TV settings anymore because I have started writing a V2 and im going to try make it HUGE

Please release your V2 we all are waiting!
12-19-2014, 04:53 PM #67
Originally posted by ishangiri2014 View Post
Please release your V2 we all are waiting!

its no were near finished Happy
12-20-2014, 07:28 AM #68
ishangiri2014
Ling Ling Ho
its no were near finished Happy

can you add unfair aimbot and turret in ur v1 and release it? please!!!
12-20-2014, 02:19 PM #69
Originally posted by ishangiri2014 View Post
can you add unfair aimbot and turret in ur v1 and release it? please!!!

Easier said than done, I aint going out my way to edit this rubbish menu Happy , My v2 will be released when its released i aint adding new stuff to v1 or anything like that
12-20-2014, 10:34 PM #70
StevensCruz
Gym leader
Easier said than done, I aint going out my way to edit this rubbish menu Happy , My v2 will be released when its released i aint adding new stuff to v1 or anything like that

Will your v2 have unfair aimbot? And mind explaining how to install this. Yes i have cfw.
12-21-2014, 03:03 AM #71
Originally posted by StevensCruz711 View Post
Will your v2 have unfair aimbot? And mind explaining how to install this. Yes i have cfw.

you need to be on DEX to use this i think :p and Unfair Aimbot is hard to code in sprx :p im going to try tho yes :p
12-21-2014, 11:41 AM #72
hi do you have the code, dvar or offset for super force host
12-22-2014, 06:39 AM #73
very good this tool congratulations for work
add aimbot not too much to ask Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo