04-26-2015, 06:13 PM #1
MrDylanHax
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all, I am so happy that I have finally finished my private patch. I'm releasing it here to you for your use. I ask that you do not leech or in any way steal credit. It has taken me so very long to perfect this in my opinion, so please be respectful.

Credits:

MysteryAviate
MayhemModding
Cronix
AstroCFG
SouthSideModder
xRocketModz
Kyle
NGU
buc shotz
CraigChrist8329
AeroSoul94

Download Link: Removed Use Mediafire or MEGA please

Thanks for your time everyone! <3 seb5594
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 12-12-2016 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Download removed by NGU Staff

The following 9 users say thank you to MrDylanHax for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, /SneakerStreet/, BzrkArts, Egzec, Jordan, Player_Empty, Ratchet007, Passion, thunderousmodz
06-12-2015, 12:17 AM #47
Yomomma169
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by MrDylanHax View Post
Hey all, I am so happy that I have finally finished my private patch. I'm releasing it here to you for your use. I ask that you do not leech or in any way steal credit. It has taken me so very long to perfect this in my opinion, so please be respectful.

Credits:

MysteryAviate
MayhemModding
Cronix
AstroCFG
SouthSideModder
xRocketModz
Kyle
NGU
buc shotz
CraigChrist8329
AeroSoul94

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

I noticed why does this patch only work in free for all? Team based game modes have everyone seem as if they are on one team
06-12-2015, 11:53 PM #48
How do I add it just using black box and ftp
06-18-2015, 08:19 PM #49
I'm going to sound stupid but i'm new to jailbreak idk how to install mw2 menus :/
06-22-2015, 07:56 PM #50
ImNoxx
Keeper
Woaah I think I got in a game with you recently. My PSN was Pulse_Animated
06-22-2015, 08:18 PM #51
ImNoxx
Keeper
Ohh and your force host doesn't work at all
06-25-2015, 10:54 PM #52
can i like change the things like the colour and stuff? if i can what are the tools i will need? but nice as i luv it soo much ur good
06-26-2015, 11:20 AM #53
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ItzH4CKZ View Post
can i like change the things like the colour and stuff? if i can what are the tools i will need? but nice as i luv it soo much ur good

If you wish to change the colour of the menu you can change the ^1 or whatever the number is and you can change it anything from 0 - 9, and if you want to change the main menu colours and stuff use a .zone editor

The following user thanked Jordan for this useful post:

ItzH4CKZ
06-26-2015, 06:48 PM #54
yo MrDylanHax, why cant i edit the ff? i dont wanna leech, i wanna use it because of the explosive bullets but when i save it and open it again it still says MrDylanHax instead of my name :( anyone knows a fix?
06-27-2015, 05:12 PM #55
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by MrDylanHax View Post
Hey all, I am so happy that I have finally finished my private patch. I'm releasing it here to you for your use. I ask that you do not leech or in any way steal credit. It has taken me so very long to perfect this in my opinion, so please be respectful.

Credits:

MysteryAviate
MayhemModding
Cronix
AstroCFG
SouthSideModder
xRocketModz
Kyle
NGU
buc shotz
CraigChrist8329
AeroSoul94

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Nice. I wonder if their is anyway to edit .zone files on bo2.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo