06-09-2015, 09:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone i have decided to quit modding and i spent alot of time on my Insidious V2 menu for it to literally do nothing with it so i thought i would jump on here to say goodbye to everyone and give you all my work

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

virus scan : if someone could do that would be great doesnt seem to work for me Happy (its sprx anyway so...)

I know it is very unfinished and i would have really liked to get it finished but i just aint got time anymore i will miss all you guys

Video

Im sad to have to leave but here is a list of people off the top who ill miss alot

Justin/Shark
BLB
Bitewise
FeverDex
Dench
GFM
GFC <-- Whole clan itself
BLM <-- Whole clan itself (appart from leech ethernet(no offense but everyone knows lmao))
iBreezyrecks
ostanky
and theres more sorry if i forgot you but bye everyone Sal

Its been so long idk who has credits but you know who you all are thanks alot Winky Winky

The following 20 users say thank you to Connerg123 for this useful post:

Jiggy, /SneakerStreet/, alexcubano, AlexNGU, Algebra, EternalHabit, Callumeleyy, iFM, ishangiri2014, Jordan, koekiemonstarr2, NickBeHaxing, Nothingbutbread, Member35342235, Rezqaazify, Script Kiddie, SlowModzHDz, TheSaltCracka, VenoxCoding, WeHostModdedXP
10-08-2015, 07:12 PM #56
ItzMatriix
Are you high?
Originally posted by Connerg123 View Post
Hello everyone i have decided to quit modding and i spent alot of time on my Insidious V2 menu for it to literally do nothing with it so i thought i would jump on here to say goodbye to everyone and give you all my work

virus scan : if someone could do that would be great doesnt seem to work for me Happy (its sprx anyway so...)

I know it is very unfinished and i would have really liked to get it finished but i just aint got time anymore i will miss all you guys

Video

Im sad to have to leave but here is a list of people off the top who ill miss alot

Justin/Shark
BLB
Bitewise
FeverDex
Dench
GFM
BLM <-- Whole clan itself (appart from leech ethernet(no offense but everyone knows lmao))
iBreezyrecks
ostanky

Its been so long idk who has credits but you know who you all are thanks alot Winky Winky

you probably wont see this but could you release either the skybase or the spawn solid models function?
10-08-2015, 07:17 PM #57
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
Did you replace the original eboot with the modded one?

Its probably the eboot.bin
Last edited by KiDD-Smerff ; 10-08-2015 at 07:37 PM.
01-08-2016, 11:05 PM #58
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
V3 coming soon?
01-23-2016, 09:40 AM #59
Has anyone this Menu for cex bles00683 please 🙏🏻😌
02-20-2016, 09:10 PM #60
Kebba
Keeper
You must login or register to view this content.

1/67
02-25-2016, 05:43 AM #61
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
Hello everyone i have decided to quit modding and i spent alot of time on my Insidious V2 menu for it to literally do nothing with it so i thought i would jump on here to say goodbye to everyone and give you all my work

Video

Justin/Shark
BLB
Bitewise
FeverDex
Dench
GFM
iBreezyrecks
ostanky

Are you releasing V3?
02-29-2016, 07:02 PM #62
Nice menu bro i use it but can u add infections? so i can do it for my mate he cant afford a jb ps3 :(
02-29-2016, 08:42 PM #63
because you didn't make a cex eboot for it m8
04-02-2016, 09:28 AM #64
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!

Video

Justin/Shark
BLB
Bitewise
FeverDex
Dench
GFM
iBreezyrecks
ostanky

Very nice. Someone should finish this tears

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo