02-20-2013, 06:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If i backed up my PS3 data on a USB put a patch.mp.ff in one of the folders, would i be able to run it? Do I need to find my Console ID or does someone with a 3.55 transfer it to my PS3?
02-20-2013, 06:36 PM #11
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
I like the way you act like an arrogent prick

please tell me what the word arrogent means before calling me it ****.
02-20-2013, 06:38 PM #12
Eminem.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xDraGz View Post
Oh okay. I'll think about a 3.55

Yes, this is the best way.
02-20-2013, 06:44 PM #13
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xActionMods

It means above or a high image of yourself. You act like your better than other people on this forum -__- your not man he asked a simple question you could of just helped him out and moved along but like the 90% of the mw2 section you had to be a prick frankly man i think your a dumb ass you worship an 18 year old kid that smokes 24/7 and just starts shit he doesnt give a fuck about you bro so why do you people wanna be him/worship him... Your a dumb human
02-20-2013, 06:52 PM #14
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
It means above or a high image of yourself. You act like your better than other people on this forum -__- your not man he asked a simple question you could of just helped him out and moved along but like the 90% of the mw2 section you had to be a prick frankly man i think your a dumb ass you worship an 18 year old kid that smokes 24/7 and just starts shit he doesnt give a fuck about you bro so why do you people wanna be him/worship him... Your a dumb human

i think your impulsive, i think you are fucking stupid and quite frankly a leeching twat. i don't tell my opinion on you though do i, i also do not worship anyone on this site so i really don't know what your talking about; also i think you are the dumb human maybe if he write this in the write section someone will answer him positively also since you have been on this thread your as bad as me you have not answered you; you know and i know the question was a retarded question
02-20-2013, 08:44 PM #15
^TPP^
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Slender
I'm not going to be an asshole like everyone else on here. But I'm sorry to tell you that it wont work. Sorry, I wish it was that easy too. Maybe someday.

so far i dont see anyone being a asshole :| , but i do see people :troll:

I like the way you act like an arrogent prick

And this is coming from the guy who is in "TeamAssHole" :troll:
02-20-2013, 09:03 PM #16
Ghost Rolly
I am error
okay where do i put ? i mean if i plug my controller to my tv can i connect my PS3 to my phone trought bluetooth ?
i mean if i sync trophy can i still use my microwave, and i'm getting an error when i try to click abort
like if it was synced with microwave
i mean

like cfg mods can read books ? like books something no ? can i plug my PS3 to my car trought bluetooth ?
and xactivationmods can you cl plz i sub ?
activationmods your 1337 is dope
cl plz

hey guyz i fugured out how to turn off ps3 !!
just check the back of the ps3 you should see a bottonl just press
and the light on the face of the face of the ps3 will loose light
like if it was dead BUT NO STREESING !!!!! the ps3 no dead just glitch ok ? ok ? like my comment if u aggre !!!
just press again the botton and boom PS3 living from dead like it was did so
amazing guyz
cl plz i sub
Last edited by Ghost Rolly ; 02-20-2013 at 09:06 PM. Reason: face of the face

The following 4 users say thank you to Ghost Rolly for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, FAKA_ELITE, ImStyL,
02-20-2013, 09:08 PM #17
Ghost Rolly
I am error

activation love love hahaha
got the jork ? lol

haha love the activation hahaha

The following 5 users say thank you to Ghost Rolly for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, FAKA_ELITE, ImStyL, someoneelse12,
02-20-2013, 09:45 PM #18
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
i think your impulsive, i think you are fucking stupid and quite frankly a leeching twat. i don't tell my opinion on you though do i, i also do not worship anyone on this site so i really don't know what your talking about; also i think you are the dumb human maybe if he write this in the write section someone will answer him positively also since you have been on this thread your as bad as me you have not answered you; you know and i know the question was a retarded question

Mhm thats nice
Well for one as far as i can tell you worship this sosa guy who ever he is yet he wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire... But still you people love him why ? I"ve no clue
2. Im actually not a leeching twat as you say :p i just see no need or reason to release anything i make.
3.you know this one Smile i really dont care what you think of me as your just some one behide a computer.
Well then have a nice day you prick basterd :y:

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeAreMysterious View Post
so far i dont see anyone being a asshole :| , but i do see people :troll:

And this is coming from the guy who is in "TeamAssHole" :troll:

Shits getting old man
1 thing to be asshole and joke around another to be a strait up prick.
02-20-2013, 09:59 PM #19
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Mhm thats nice
Well for one as far as i can tell you worship this sosa guy who ever he is yet he wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire... But still you people love him why ? I"ve no clue
2. Im actually not a leeching twat as you say i just see no need or reason to release anything i make.
3.you know this one i really dont care what you think of me as your just some one behide a computer.
Well then have a nice day you prick basterd

you know your really stupid? you cannot spell your dumb and your foolish. you really don't make sense to me also i like chief keef because he is a rapper just like some people like jay-z; also the reason you won't release none of the things you make is because it's gets black screen i mean are you that stupid to be making a 1.14 patch and getting black screen please do not reply my iq points are dropping by reading what you have to say.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo