02-20-2013, 06:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If i backed up my PS3 data on a USB put a patch.mp.ff in one of the folders, would i be able to run it? Do I need to find my Console ID or does someone with a 3.55 transfer it to my PS3?
02-20-2013, 06:22 PM #2
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xDraGz View Post
If i backed up my PS3 data on a USB put a patch.mp.ff in one of the folders, would i be able to run it? Do I need to find my Console ID or does someone with a 3.55 transfer it to my PS3?

a question in a mods, patches and tutorials section how :dumb:
02-20-2013, 06:25 PM #3
Originally posted by xActionMods
a question in a mods, patches and tutorials section how :dumb:

Where else do i put it? In Xbox 360? COD4? Black ops 2? Fail. It's a question ABOUT A mod.
Do know if I could though?
02-20-2013, 06:27 PM #4
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Where else do i put it? In Xbox 360? COD4? Black ops 2? Fail. It's a question ABOUT A mod.
Do know if I could though?

i like the way your confident to receive a positive reply :dumb:. to bad that positive reply won't be from anyone on this website.
02-20-2013, 06:29 PM #5
i like the way your confident to receive a positive reply :dumb:. to bad that positive reply won't be from anyone on this website.

Can we please not argue? I'm just asking a question Not Happy or Sad
02-20-2013, 06:29 PM #6
Eminem.
Vault dweller
I'm not going to be an asshole like everyone else on here. But I'm sorry to tell you that it wont work. Sorry, I wish it was that easy too. Maybe someday.
02-20-2013, 06:30 PM #7
Originally posted by Slender
I'm not going to be an asshole like everyone else on here. But I'm sorry to tell you that it wont work. Sorry, I wish it was that easy too. Maybe someday.

Oh okay. I'll think about a 3.55
02-20-2013, 06:31 PM #8
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight

I like the way you act like an arrogent prick
02-20-2013, 06:34 PM #9
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
I like the way you act like an arrogent prick

You asked for respect. You got respect HappyDDDDDDD
02-20-2013, 06:36 PM #10
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
If i backed up my PS3 data on a USB put a patch.mp.ff in one of the folders, would i be able to run it? Do I need to find my Console ID or does someone with a 3.55 transfer it to my PS3?

Sorry man but this wouldnt work. And you can host with a back up but you'd have to find some one willing to do it :/ your best bet would probably just save up and buy a 3.55 much easier and you wont have to listen to peoples bull shit Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo