05-03-2013, 02:39 PM #1
UserModz
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I went on mw2 and no one was online! It has been like this for a month and I have tried everything I can think of. Anyone know how to get it where you can play online? or does no one play mw2 anymore? stare

The following user thanked UserModz for this useful post:

Rick
05-03-2013, 02:49 PM #2
Dannie Fresh
Bounty hunter
i thought it was just me tried on cod4 as well and no one. Maybe the servers are a bit messed up at the moment
05-03-2013, 02:58 PM #3
GodlyBeAsT95
Do a barrel roll!
It always says that now they don't update the numbers anymore.
05-03-2013, 10:22 PM #4
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by Bichotes
Well I went on mw2 and no one was online! It has been like this for a month and I have tried everything I can think of. Anyone know how to get it where you can play online? or does no one play mw2 anymore? stare

The Modern Warfare 2 server is currently down at this time, so the number of players are about 1k - 3k. You just need to fix your A) INTERNET CONNECTION or B) SIMPLY DELETE YOUR UPDATE AND RE INSTALL IT.

Now if you mind posting something in the right section i think we will all feel better if you post your questions to this linkSmile You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks, Love iHc-XD
05-03-2013, 10:28 PM #5
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Seems to be working for me, but a while ago everyone was offline. I just re-booted cleared internet cache, deleted update and it's working.
05-08-2013, 05:06 AM #6
Rick
Splicer
Well I went on mw2 and no one was online! It has been like this for a month and I have tried everything I can think of. Anyone know how to get it where you can play online? or does no one play mw2 anymore? stare

yea i thought maybe it was just me it says 0 people in matchlist and stuff idk :/
05-08-2013, 05:39 AM #7
Shark
Retired.
has been like this for ages now, it says 0 on xbox and ps3 (not sure about pc) :P
05-09-2013, 09:16 PM #8
Ya idk wtf is going on, last night I tried to play and it was taking like 5-10mins to find a game of SND, ridiculous.
05-11-2013, 02:55 AM #9
Master Ro
I make food

~Moved to Modern Warfare 2 Questions and Inquiries.
05-11-2013, 03:20 AM #10
iMarlton
Bounty hunter

thats weird

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo