09-11-2014, 04:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I'm working on a project that allows 1.11 mod menus to be used on 1.14 online I need some people to help me make it more noob friendly it's a mp.self file that's modded... Please tell me if you want in on the project

The following 4 users say thank you to InXInvader for this useful post:

Claww1337_, GAMERzLOBBY27, lukeypukey78, Skonafid
10-15-2014, 09:14 PM #20
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 1337Forensics View Post
Yeah but I'm not goon to release it :/ really if you want to know what I did is I made a bypass .self and changed the server it connected to with spoofing to the normal 1.14 servers

Any proof?
10-15-2014, 09:48 PM #21
Originally posted by SneakerStreet View Post
Any proof?

Sure I'll make a video of it
10-15-2014, 11:06 PM #22
xCrankModz
Pokemon Trainer
Yeah but I'm not going to release it :/ really if you want to know what I did is I made a bypass .self and changed the server it connected to with spoofing to the normal 1.14 servers

Why are u not going to release it? This would only make the game more fun since it is ass currently.
10-16-2014, 12:21 AM #23
Originally posted by xCrankModz View Post
Why are u not going to release it? This would only make the game more fun since it is ass currently.

Well because of the assholes at the top of the thread although since there is interest I'll make a tool that'll modify your .self file but that'll be awhile since I have a 85 in algebra 1 and I need to bring it to a 95 at least
10-16-2014, 12:27 AM #24
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD
Well because of the assholes at the top of the thread although since there is interest I'll make a tool that'll modify your .self file but that'll be awhile since I have a 85 in algebra 1 and I need to bring it to a 95 at least

there is intrest i am intrested to
10-16-2014, 12:47 AM #25
xCrankModz
Pokemon Trainer

Cool if you ever need any testing help pm me.
10-23-2014, 09:07 PM #26
this is a brilliant idea if every modder had not already fault of this when 1.12 came out :|
10-24-2014, 01:14 AM #27
Originally posted by LittleEvo View Post
this is a brilliant idea if every modder had not already fault of this when 1.12 came out :|

Ohhh they thought of trying easy ways mine has 2 files in it that you have to place in the eboot, .self. It's not very easy doing this as I had to get help from multiple people... I started with placing menus in blank bits and trying to execute them via rtm (didn't work) although the project has came a long ways since then hehe I think you can host these menus with the .gscs only if you had a backup lol that just came out of my ass as a guess but it might work Happy
10-28-2014, 10:38 AM #28
some things just cant be undone u can just stick to rtm it maybe possible to make something similar via rtm but just wont be able to get .gsc again unless infinity ward rewrite the whole games structure "again" and update the servers in which it works online it may as well be a different game.

but if u believe your idea is different continue your work but when you want help people wanna see some kind of evidence.

Good Luck.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo