06-12-2015, 11:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My MW2 Patches worked and everything, but I can find just matches at - 100ms, it doesn't change..
So I find 5 plrs/100
Have you any solution?
I tried to edit the pkg of mw2 update adding replacing the patch_mp.ff with the mod and put it into my ps3, but it didn't worked..
I think it's the same if I edit the 1.11 or below update..
Any help?
I have the 1st version of mw2(1.0.12)
06-12-2015, 05:42 PM #2
sleggeri
Do a barrel roll!
Maybe the other lobbies are full.
Maybe the people who are playing are across the world so they can't join.

What's your NAT type?
06-12-2015, 07:11 PM #3
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by thedragster View Post
My MW2 Patches worked and everything, but I can find just matches at - 100ms, it doesn't change..
So I find 5 plrs/100
Have you any solution?
I tried to edit the pkg of mw2 update adding replacing the patch_mp.ff with the mod and put it into my ps3, but it didn't worked..
I think it's the same if I edit the 1.11 or below update..
Any help?
I have the 1st version of mw2(1.0.12)

Make sure that you have the default_mp from 1.14 in there it sounds like you are on bypass
06-14-2015, 10:46 AM #4
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
Make sure that you have the default_mp from 1.14 in there it sounds like you are on bypass

If I'll add the 1.14 default_mp.ff in the folder of the update, along with the patch_mp.ff(my mod menu), I think patches won't work 'cuz the game will use the default_mp.ff if something's missing on patch
06-15-2015, 01:50 AM #5
Chris
Former Staff
You can't mod on OFW unless you get infected with CFG.
06-15-2015, 09:18 AM #6
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
If I'll add the 1.14 default_mp.ff in the folder of the update, along with the patch_mp.ff(my mod menu), I think patches won't work 'cuz the game will use the default_mp.ff if something's missing on patch

If you're trying to use bypass menus you can only play with people on bypass so delete the default_mp.self if you only want to go on bypass if you want to play 1.14 with 1.14 patches you have to use the default_mp.self from the 1.14 update
06-15-2015, 12:03 PM #7
I am using a mod for 1.14 and play with it online but..
It has just suck functions... and the force host doesn't even work with any mod menu of mines.
I am actually using : JokaModz..
I want to find a mod menu that has :
God mode, Walking Ac-130, Invisible(optional), Unlimited Ammo, Fly mode, take any killstreak when I want. If possible without host, or if the host is mandatory, I need a super force host that work at 99%.
And I didn't find a mod menu for 1.14 that has these.. I just found the Elitemossy V9 that work with this, but it doesn't find matches with a ping below or higher than 100ms..
Could someone help me?
06-16-2015, 03:40 PM #8
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
I am using a mod for 1.14 and play with it online but..
It has just suck functions... and the force host doesn't even work with any mod menu of mines.
I am actually using : JokaModz..
I want to find a mod menu that has :
God mode, Walking Ac-130, Invisible(optional), Unlimited Ammo, Fly mode, take any killstreak when I want. If possible without host, or if the host is mandatory, I need a super force host that work at 99%.
And I didn't find a mod menu for 1.14 that has these.. I just found the Elitemossy V9 that work with this, but it doesn't find matches with a ping below or higher than 100ms..
Could someone help me?

That's because you want to use 1.11 mods like walking ac130 on 1.14 which won't work, you will have to use a RTM tool or a Sprx menu
06-16-2015, 06:15 PM #9
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
That's because you want to use 1.11 mods like walking ac130 on 1.14 which won't work, you will have to use a RTM tool or a Sprx menu

I can't, 'cuz I am on OFW.
RTM Tool or SPRX is just for CFW
06-16-2015, 06:21 PM #10
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
I can't, 'cuz I am on OFW.
RTM Tool or SPRX is just for CFW

I thought you where data transferring to your OFW

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo