07-19-2015, 04:24 PM #1
DaddyMeth
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi homies, is there a way to port bo2 menu bases to mw2 or is there anyone with a menu base like this one : You must login or register to view this content. , no verification, and simple af, if anyone have it, plz add me on skype : nacniggzmodz or put the download here

thank you
07-21-2015, 05:46 PM #11
sleekshow
I defeated!
Originally posted by 0x0000000 View Post
You have no idea what you're talking about, that's a RTM menu made in C#.. It's made in VS2012 (you need VS2010 for PS3SDK) and the class names have a .cs extension which stands for CSharp

Lol i thought it was c#
07-24-2015, 03:02 PM #12
thahitcrew
Gym leader
Originally posted by sojoumi View Post
hi homies, is there a way to port bo2 menu bases to mw2 or is there anyone with a menu base like this one : You must login or register to view this content. , no verification, and simple af, if anyone have it, plz add me on skype : nacniggzmodz or put the download here

thank you

just make one yourself, making a menu base takes only like a day or 2 (that is if your coding it in GSC)
07-24-2015, 03:05 PM #13
thahitcrew
Gym leader
Originally posted by xePixTvx View Post
Just change the button monitoring to mw2 and it should work

in all GSC buttonmonitoring is basically the same lol. "if(self actionslotonebuttonpressed) [and all the other basic buttonmonitoring]" will work on mw2 soo yeah If your trying to port a base from bo2 to mw2 you just have to go through the code and change any coding that only works on bo2 and make it so its mw2 GSC compatible.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo