08-19-2015, 11:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I am a little confused as to how I should this.

My idea is to just put all the "archive.dat" files in the PS3 folder and renaming them correctly. Would that work? I'm scared of fucking up my PS3 so I don't want to just try it. But I feel like it would work?

Is there a proper way to do it? Or was my original idea correct?
08-20-2015, 03:36 AM #2
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Twerkshot View Post
So I am a little confused as to how I should this.

My idea is to just put all the "archive.dat" files in the PS3 folder and renaming them correctly. Would that work? I'm scared of fucking up my PS3 so I don't want to just try it. But I feel like it would work?

Is there a proper way to do it? Or was my original idea correct?

Why don't you just put everything you want into one backup?
08-20-2015, 04:04 AM #3
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
Why don't you just put everything you want into one backup?

I would if I could haha, but I am on a Mac and can't make my own backups.

But is it possible for me to combine my COD4 "archive.data" and my MW2 "archive.data" so I don't have to download any updates or re-backup my ps3 if I want to switch games and still mod on the other one.
08-20-2015, 04:06 PM #4
Egzec
Big Daddy

But is it possible for me to combine my COD4 "archive.data" and my MW2 "archive.data" so I don't have to download any updates or re-backup my ps3 if I want to switch games and still mod on the other one.

No, it's just gonna mess up your PS3 lol. I can try to make a backup for you tomorrow (I'm grounded for today lol). PM me for what you want Winky Winky
05-27-2019, 08:11 PM #5
hqnt
Rookie
Originally posted by Egzec View Post

No, it's just gonna mess up your PS3 lol. I can try to make a backup for you tomorrow (I'm grounded for today lol). PM me for what you want Winky Winky

Can u do one for me too? I will need to backup my data on my PS3 rn and I will give u a other backup that I want that data on my backup

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo