02-02-2016, 10:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EP0002-BLES00684 Trying to unzip this using WinRAR but I can't its says unknown format or damaged. This is for MW2 on PS3 and trying to do few MODS.
I have been following instructions and this is the only thing getting in the way its so frustrating !

Anyone feel like taking pity on me and helping out please.
02-09-2016, 10:38 PM #11
Oh you checked the video link then? As I suspected it was a prank then. Still no closer to having a CFG menu.

Another question then : Is it ok to pay or offer to pay a nextgenupdate member to get advice on how to do this ? Unsure on site rules.

EDIT: Just discovered I have PM's (I'm very old and have a pop up blocker) so just in the process of apologising to those that PM'd me.
Last edited by scruffyhamster ; 02-09-2016 at 10:47 PM.
02-11-2016, 03:58 AM #12
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by scruffyhamster View Post
Oh you checked the video link then? As I suspected it was a prank then. Still no closer to having a CFG menu.

Another question then : Is it ok to pay or offer to pay a nextgenupdate member to get advice on how to do this ? Unsure on site rules.

EDIT: Just discovered I have PM's (I'm very old and have a pop up blocker) so just in the process of apologising to those that PM'd me.

Yes that's fine lol, you just can't sell without elite. I can help you out faster through skype, you got one? Also quote me back so I see you replied
02-11-2016, 05:18 AM #13
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Yes that's fine lol, you just can't sell without elite. I can help you out faster through skype, you got one? Also quote me back so I see you replied

Ok i'll look into skype i think its free i did have it but never used it so account may have gone. Just so you know what your getting into i'm 50 so not the speediest on pc's (but not hopeless) and when it comes to working out CFG i have no idea whatsoever and have zero knowledge. However i do have paypal so how many $$$ to get me a working CFG please. Also although in Canada i have a very strong English accent. (I sound almost like ghost in MW2 haha) If that hasn't put you off let me know please.

And thanks for responding previously, appreciated.
02-11-2016, 05:30 AM #14
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by scruffyhamster View Post
Ok i'll look into skype i think its free i did have it but never used it so account may have gone. Just so you know what your getting into i'm 50 so not the speediest on pc's (but not hopeless) and when it comes to working out CFG i have no idea whatsoever and have zero knowledge. However i do have paypal so how many $$$ to get me a working CFG please. Also although in Canada i have a very strong English accent. (I sound almost like ghost in MW2 haha) If that hasn't put you off let me know please.

And thanks for responding previously, appreciated.

Don't worry about that :p just make a skype it's free. And 50 and modding? Shit that's a first lol just quote me back with your skype name.
02-11-2016, 08:06 AM #15
Don't worry about that :p just make a skype it's free. And 50 and modding? Shit that's a first lol just quote me back with your skype name.

Hey Dog88Christian, are you good with all this Jailbreaking business? As im buying a 3.55 OFW PS3 soon.. Also how would i make my own thread on NGU? Im new to NGU so just wondering if i need help i would need to make a thread really woundn't I, by the way im using the NGU App on Android if thT decreases the use
02-11-2016, 01:57 PM #16
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by 2JZ View Post
Hey Dog88Christian, are you good with all this Jailbreaking business? As im buying a 3.55 OFW PS3 soon.. Also how would i make my own thread on NGU? Im new to NGU so just wondering if i need help i would need to make a thread really woundn't I, by the way im using the NGU App on Android if thT decreases the use

Not really sure what your asking but I think so. I have about 4 years of PS3 modding experience, OFW and CFW. I can help with anything software related. Some hardware. As far as the site yeah that's easy. Just not too sure how it works on the Android app, I own an iPhone. Anyways, if you have skype as well that'd be the easiest way for me to assist you.
02-11-2016, 04:22 PM #17
Not really sure what your asking but I think so. I have about 4 years of PS3 modding experience, OFW and CFW. I can help with anything software related. Some hardware. As far as the site yeah that's easy. Just not too sure how it works on the Android app, I own an iPhone. Anyways, if you have skype as well that'd be the easiest way for me to assist you.

Okay if you have experience in CFW i just want to ask a few questions really, and yeah i have Skype mate! I think my name on it is DannyBurke2JZ im not sure, but just reply with your username and i'll add you, thankyou for replying ☺
02-11-2016, 04:24 PM #18

I was wrong it is Danny2jzgte on Skype
02-11-2016, 04:26 PM #19
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by 2JZ View Post
Okay if you have experience in CFW i just want to ask a few questions really, and yeah i have Skype mate! I think my name on it is DannyBurke2JZ im not sure, but just reply with your username and i'll add you, thankyou for replying ☺

My skype is the same as my name, just add me and let me know it's you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo