02-02-2016, 10:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EP0002-BLES00684 Trying to unzip this using WinRAR but I can't its says unknown format or damaged. This is for MW2 on PS3 and trying to do few MODS.
I have been following instructions and this is the only thing getting in the way its so frustrating !

Anyone feel like taking pity on me and helping out please.
02-11-2016, 06:27 PM #20
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
My skype is the same as my name, just add me and let me know it's you.

Ive added you now
02-11-2016, 08:52 PM #21
Don't worry about that :p just make a skype it's free. And 50 and modding? Shit that's a first lol just quote me back with your skype name.

Hello, I have skype and my username is robert roberty and i'm online now.

how many $$ for the help please, suspecting your very clever and don't want to be on the interpol/fbi most wanted list or to have my refridgerator hacked so it becomes a microwave.

i have a paypal account.
02-11-2016, 08:57 PM #22
Don't worry about that :p just make a skype it's free. And 50 and modding? Shit that's a first lol just quote me back with your skype name.

just adding you to skype ..
02-11-2016, 09:02 PM #23
ok that didn't go well . i'm Robertroberty robert roberty please add .
02-11-2016, 09:06 PM #24
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by scruffyhamster View Post
EP0002-BLES00684 Trying to unzip this using WinRAR but I can't its says unknown format or damaged. This is for MW2 on PS3 and trying to do few MODS.
I have been following instructions and this is the only thing getting in the way its so frustrating !

Anyone feel like taking pity on me and helping out please.

Just use a pkg explorer a quick google will find many that work, I don't even think winrar could open them because of how they are encrypted lmao
02-11-2016, 09:09 PM #25
Originally posted by Jordan View Post
Just use a pkg explorer a quick google will find many that work, I don't even think winrar could open them because of how they are encrypted lmao

Hello, thanks for the reply. Have a few more issues so Dog88Christian is going to skype me to help out.
02-11-2016, 10:07 PM #26
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
just adding you to skype ..

Send me a message letting me know it's you, I get other requests. I'll be home soon and I can help you then. We can talk about the other stuff on there.
02-11-2016, 10:15 PM #27
Send me a message letting me know it's you, I get other requests. I'll be home soon and I can help you then. We can talk about the other stuff on there.

had a bit of trouble adding you but i'm on skype as robert roberty so i'll check every now and then Smile
02-11-2016, 10:41 PM #28
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
had a bit of trouble adding you but i'm on skype as robert roberty so i'll check every now and then Smile

Added you Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo