Post: [PS3] iDEXModz FREE MW3 ANY PRESTIGE w/ UNLOCK ALL LOBBIES [Open]
09-17-2017, 04:49 AM #1
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU,
Im doin FREE PS3 MW3 LOBBIES for anyone in need or for people that cant afford recoveries services.
Im 100% Trusted here in NGU,Some know me for that Thread i did before that i modded over 300 accounts free for members here on this site.
Anyways Smile ,i wont need your account details ,You will get invited to my Modded lobby and i will give you whatever prestige and rank u want with unlock all.PLS dnt ask for God mode classes.

[PS: MOST HAVE 100 REP OR MORE TO BE INVITED]

THIS FREE LOBBIES INCLUDES:

- any prestige you desire
- Level
- Unlock all
- Prestige Tokens
- 10 Classes

HOW TO GET INVITED?

Please Fill this out:

Gamertag:
Prestige:
Level:
Unlock all: (Yes) or (No)

Remember this is FREE so pls dont ask for any other cods Games Lobbies.even tho i mod all call of dutys Smile and Gta.

MY CONTACTS:

Instagram - iDEXModzYT
Twitter - iDEXLobbies
Last edited by iDEXModzYT ; 03-08-2024 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Updated Thread

The following 17 users say thank you to iDEXModzYT for this useful post:

Amaranth, impossible, kingdjr, mAaHz, MiHaI90909, miro_xo, mrpitman76, Nknights23, Octavio, pcpc, ShaggyWizardd, SlLANTRO, Sting, winzard, Wosley, Xxx_dutchie_xxX, DGNGOD
04-01-2020, 03:35 AM #191
Originally posted by iDEXModzYT View Post

Hey! Sorry to bother... I am kind of an old member, and I used to be elite in the past, back when I still had my CFW PS3, but I have been away from the PS3 modding scene for some years.
Recently I managed to get a new PS3 (but OFW this time), and just found out that I can't log in on my main PSN account anymore (can't remember my personal info, lol), so I basically lost all the progress I had achieved with my past gaming...
I would like to know if you are still hosting this free lobbies, and could maybe hook me up with some XP.
If that's not a problem, I'm gonna leave my info here.

Gamertag: VovoNoeI
Prestige: 9
Level: 80
Unlock all: No

No need for unlock all or prestige max, jut want to continue from where I stopped.
Thanks!!

mAaHz
04-03-2020, 01:38 AM #192
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
I just message u on kik
Originally posted by mAaHz View Post

Hey! Sorry to bother... I am kind of an old member, and I used to be elite in the past, back when I still had my CFW PS3, but I have been away from the PS3 modding scene for some years.
Recently I managed to get a new PS3 (but OFW this time), and just found out that I can't log in on my main PSN account anymore (can't remember my personal info, lol), so I basically lost all the progress I had achieved with my past gaming...
I would like to know if you are still hosting this free lobbies, and could maybe hook me up with some XP.

No need for unlock all or prestige max, jut want to continue from where I stopped.
Thanks!!

mAaHz
04-03-2020, 02:35 AM #193
I just message u on kik
Originally posted by mAaHz View Post

Thanks!!

mAaHz

Thank you for taking your time to help me out!
Take care, and see ya!
04-15-2020, 04:25 PM #194
Lizs
Rookie
Gamertag: Lizs_Zio
Prestige: 10
Unlock all: yes
Thanks!
04-22-2020, 02:49 AM #195
Gamertag: GAMER_NUFC
Prestige: 20
Unlock all: Yes

Much Appreciated
05-13-2020, 04:04 AM #196
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Read rules and requirements
06-10-2020, 05:55 AM #197
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Still open
07-30-2020, 12:47 PM #198
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Im Still Doin This Free Service
08-06-2020, 11:44 AM #199
Last edited by Gump7861 ; 04-03-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo