08-02-2013, 08:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well hello guys I worked on this tool about 30 minutes...
It isn't a big release so that's why I didn't want to release to Elite.

This tool will get you 3 stars on all the special ops missions and will make your campaign 100%..

I'm not sure if this will let you unlock all the trophies like MW2 in the old days.
Well to get the 48 star trophy from special ops you use my tool, max all the stars of the special ops missions, go to special ops, solo, missions, and complete the 1st mission. After you have done first mission the trophy will unlock. And for campaign you got to actually play the mission on any difficulty and it will unlock all the trophies based on that mission you played. You will also get the Over Achiever title.

You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE:
- I haven't tested any region besides BLUS3038, so If you complain to me that my tool doesn't work then you obviously didn't read the thread...

Download:

Virus Scan:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 08-04-2013 at 08:24 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

-JM-, /SneakerStreet/, Chxii, EliteHackzPS3, Geigers, GFM, JakeP0500, Mango_Knife, MGMoDzHD, Jango, primetime43, ProStone-, PSNModz, th3gersi, Vatinj, xRevolutions, Xx-GIPPI-xX, xZrH_, zDirrTy__-
10-13-2013, 04:15 PM #20
Love it, but could you try to make one like this for online?
07-25-2015, 12:37 AM #21
EliteHackzPS3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well hello guys I worked on this tool about 30 minutes...
It isn't a big release so that's why I didn't want to release to Elite.

This tool will get you 3 stars on all the special ops missions and will make your campaign 100%..

I'm not sure if this will let you unlock all the trophies like MW2 in the old days.
Well to get the 48 star trophy from special ops you use my tool, max all the stars of the special ops missions, go to special ops, solo, missions, and complete the 1st mission. After you have done first mission the trophy will unlock. And for campaign you got to actually play the mission on any difficulty and it will unlock all the trophies based on that mission you played. You will also get the Over Achiever title.

NOTE:
- I haven't tested any region besides BLUS3038, so If you complain to me that my tool doesn't work then you obviously didn't read the thread...

Download:

Virus Scan:

can u maybe reup this? i would really appreciate it Smile
10-26-2015, 06:53 PM #22
Link is dead Sal
02-12-2016, 01:50 AM #23
RIP linkCrying
02-12-2016, 01:55 AM #24
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Considering the post is 3 years old i'm not surprised the link is down Happy
09-10-2016, 11:59 PM #25
I wish you had a download link

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.