03-23-2014, 08:36 PM #1
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I converted my ps3 to DEX yesterday and I tried to use 2 different tool. The first one is the Project memories. When I try to connect mw3 it says cannot find processID.[ATTACH]30401[/ATTACH]
Then the second one is Ansity v1
[ATTACH]30402[/ATTACH]
When I push connect and attach it says please be connected to your debugging station
Can someone help me set this up through "Teamviewer" if u know what it is thanks :p
03-27-2014, 10:10 PM #20
Advancer
Space Ninja
if you no how to mod and play it safe and not go on games when theres ban waves happening dex is the best... im on rebug 4.46 d-rex so simple I just restore my cid and sign in no spoofing or any of that crap.. last time I tried spoofing years ago when I was a noob it bricked my ps3. dex is far better because I can do cex as well so. most ppl stay on cex coz there scared and aint got the balls to convert that's the truth..

The following user thanked Advancer for this useful post:

Zealand
03-28-2014, 04:26 AM #21
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by RoBzMoDz
if you no how to mod and play it safe and not go on games when theres ban waves happening dex is the best... im on rebug 4.46 d-rex so simple I just restore my cid and sign in no spoofing or any of that crap.. last time I tried spoofing years ago when I was a noob it bricked my ps3. dex is far better because I can do cex as well so. most ppl stay on cex coz there scared and aint got the balls to convert that's the truth..

Yea I switched to DEX took me like n hour but got it done Winky Winky
03-28-2014, 10:36 AM #22
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by bloodyRambo211 View Post
Yea I switched to DEX took me like n hour but got it done Winky Winky

lol its not even hard all you have to do is follow a few steps , theres ENOUGH tutorials out there lol if you cant follow a few steps in my eyes you shouldn't mod
03-29-2014, 04:50 AM #23
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
lol its not even hard all you have to do is follow a few steps , theres ENOUGH tutorials out there lol if you cant follow a few steps in my eyes you shouldn't mod

Why shouldn't I be able to mod lol? I followed a tutorial n converted it myself xD
It isn't hard to convert xD
03-29-2014, 12:00 PM #24
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by bloodyRambo211 View Post
Why shouldn't I be able to mod lol? I followed a tutorial n converted it myself xD
It isn't hard to convert xD

im on bout the people who aren't converted and are to pu**y to even attempt it
03-29-2014, 03:32 PM #25
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
im on bout the people who aren't converted and are to pu**y to even attempt it

Ok aha xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo