07-08-2014, 01:39 AM #1
Renton
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I've always been a leecher in the COD Community it's time I give back.

I've been learning how Force Host Works for all cods, And with the help of some really awesome people I have been able to force host in every cod Smile

What it does:
Give You Host 99.99% of the time.

What Options does it have:

Minimum Amount Of Players Needed In The Lobby
Maximum Amount Of Players In The Lobby
Maximum Team Difference
Open NAT - Forces You're Nat Type to Open (Has only been tested with moderate NAT Type)

Picture
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
Virus Scan: 2/53 (any detections are due to obfuscation and packing Staff Can PM me for Source If Needed)

Bugs:
Unchecking forcehost off doesnt disable it. (working on a fix)
Don't Rename The .exe it wont launch. (due to packing)

Change Log:
Fixed Update Version Number
Fixed some Code problems
Fixed Freeze Issue. Thanks to. Sabotage
Removed CCAPI Support. If you want Support. bug enstone about supporting ProcessContinue with ccapi.

Credits:
Tustin
BᴀᴅCʜᴏɪᴄᴇsZ
Ghost_Rolly
ImSooCool
Dnawrkshp
and a few others.
Last edited by seb5594 ; 07-16-2014 at 08:06 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Renton for this useful post:

A Friend, AlphaMan, bilalansari, CraCk_BaBy_13, Sabotage, Loxy, Mauzey, Nothingbutbread, RaGE_LoLo69, salvamodz, Tustin, xGsc-_-Funzo
07-08-2014, 11:41 AM #11
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
1.14?
lol?
07-08-2014, 02:31 PM #12
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Also it freezes you ps3 all the time... can't even play one game.
07-08-2014, 04:02 PM #13
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Yeah but if you know what your doing you could re add the dvar to the game or change some ppc to make that dvar do what it does lol

He has no power in the COD section when you're here :p
07-08-2014, 07:38 PM #14
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by A
He has no power in the COD section when you're here :p

huh? lol
07-09-2014, 12:20 AM #15
Renton
Hurah!
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Yeah but if you know what your doing you could re add the dvar to the game or change some ppc to make that dvar do what it does lol

and the amount of people who can do that is even less then who understand what i wrote it in.
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
Also it freezes you ps3 all the time... can't even play one game.

ive had no freezeing issues. on blus. cant promise for other regions
07-09-2014, 07:10 AM #16
Pretty nice, man. Also, it hasn't froze for me yet, and my PS3 is known for freezing, so that's saying something. Good job, bud.
07-09-2014, 06:19 PM #17
Renton
Hurah!
Just did some tests. with and without a party. i've played 4 games with out party. and 5 games with party both with 12-18 player lobbys. havent frozen once. using ImSooCool's All In One COD tool for MW3. if someone who freezes could PM me. we can try to figure out why it happens.
07-09-2014, 06:32 PM #18
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by Renton View Post
Just did some tests. with and without a party. i've played 4 games with out party. and 5 games with party both with 12-18 player lobbys. havent frozen once. using ImSooCool's All In One COD tool for MW3. if someone who freezes could PM me. we can try to figure out why it happens.

When enabling a RPC while using your tool freezes me, Anera's COD Real Time Editor Freezes me, (He is using Choco's RPC). Also i tried Sharks Fixed RPC which worked fine till 2 or 3 games and froze again, the only thing I have left is FPS RPC and I hate those because I like using the FPS function for testing and some PPC.

Here is What happens, also it doesn't happen all the time but 1/3 times you use it freezes you and when you use another tool it does it all the time :
Last edited by Sabotage ; 07-09-2014 at 07:07 PM.
07-09-2014, 07:11 PM #19
Renton
Hurah!
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
When enabling a RPC while using your tool freezes me, Anera's COD Real Time Editor Freezes me, (He is using Choco's RPC). Also i tried Sharks Fixed RPC which worked fine till 2 or 3 games and froze again, the only thing I have left is FPS RPC and I hate those because I like using the FPS function for testing and some PPC.

Here is What happens, also it doesn't happen all the time but 1/3 times you use it freezes you and when you use another tool it does it all the time :

imsoocool's tool has RPC so im not sure why other tools dont work.
i dont even touch fps. nor any other subroutine that has been used before. i found my own.

The following user thanked Renton for this useful post:

Sabotage

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo