10-18-2012, 05:52 PM #1
annern
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys. As you may now venItory- released a method to do the token glitch on update 1.23 of mw3, but he didn't make a toturial, so I decided to do Winky Winky
I and many members have tried this and it is confirmed working :y:
Okey, let's start Winky Winky
1: Make an elite account: elite.callofduty.com
2: When you've created it: link your profile: You must login or register to view this content.
3: it will go to this website: You must login or register to view this content. Just enter e-mail/password
4: You should be ready to go. Go to this link: You must login or register to view this content. It will look like this: You must login or register to view this content.
5: Enter this code: KVQD-WNYTE-OHFG then press submit (You dont have to wait until it loads, just spam the submit button :carling: ) It will give you an error like this: You must login or register to view this content. that's nothing to worry about, it will work anyway.
6: When you've got the amount of tokens you wan just go on your ps3 and sign in and go to mw3
7: Check your tokens and BOOM. You should have the amount of tokens you wanted Winky Winky
8: Enjoy :y:

I am not sure of the risk of this, but I dont think it's too high Happy

CREDITS
venItory-
Last edited by annern ; 10-18-2012 at 05:54 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to annern for this useful post:

-Google-, pred-88, Willy Hood, UserModz

The following 5 users groaned at annern for this awful post:

brystn1, cekchd, ExceptionHell, Forgive, rincoglionito
01-13-2013, 04:42 AM #38
Doesn't work anymore. Sorry.
07-24-2013, 12:57 AM #39
zDirrTy__-
Little One
Nice, good post bro Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.