03-18-2013, 10:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (Not sure if this has been discussed or talked about)

ONLY FOR DEX (Debugged) CONSOLES

I found out that when anyone is doing RTE (Real Time Editing) on Mw3 if you change your name, no one can see your name on the recent players list and cant message, or report you for hacking/modding (unless you send them a message or invite).
This is really useful since it prevents being reported and getting account & system banned. I don't know if this works on all Call Of Duty games, but i don't see why it wouldn't. Highly recommend changing your name when online, especially if your using force host/mods/hacking etc.

- Im sure a lot of people already know this, but some people may not and i thought this would be helpful for those who are afraid of getting banned. (NOT SAYING THIS WILL STOP YOU FROM GETTING BANNED!! Just help PREVENT it.)
03-24-2013, 02:54 PM #11
Originally posted by REBUG
why you push the down button!?

and this is NOT the place to ask for unlock and xp lobby's!

you have 7 post and all you ask in the 7 post is if anyone can host you the stupid lobby.

stfu you trying to act all fucking big i bet u like 9 so stfu b4 u get ddosed bitch ill fuck u up pussy fuck out of here arab ass bitch
03-24-2013, 05:01 PM #12
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by XP View Post
stfu you trying to act all fucking big i bet u like 9 so stfu b4 u get ddosed bitch ill fuck u up pussy fuck out of here arab ass bitch

^ one of the greatest dumbasses iv'e ever seen.

you can just mod ur stats to hide from the leaderboards as well, this way you can be almost completely anonymous.
Last edited by Pure NV ; 03-24-2013 at 05:17 PM.
03-24-2013, 05:14 PM #13
Originally posted by PureBlackNV View Post
one of the greatest dumbasses iv'e ever seen.

you can just mod ur stats to hide from the leaderboards as well, this you can be mostly anonymous.

who's a dumb ass
03-24-2013, 05:28 PM #14
Dhaax.
Maggbot timeout!
I pressed the thumbs down on every post you made.. what you gonna do?

ps your a Dumb ass :y:

who's a dumb ass
03-24-2013, 05:52 PM #15
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
who's a dumb ass

/facepalm
03-24-2013, 07:46 PM #16
[COD]Rebug DEX
Bounty hunter

Im trying to act big.... OK

1. Im 25, not 9.

2. Im white, and im only here to try to help others.

3. I dont have time for bitches like you. you really dosent help AT ALL on this forum.

This is a sharing Comunity that i believe in, and many on this forum have helped me alot.

If you dont have anything good to say about me or any others on this forum GTFO

SO PLEASE JUST DELETE YOUR ACC IF YOU ONLY WANT TO BE A BITCH
03-25-2013, 12:36 AM #17
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by REBUG
Im trying to act big.... OK

1. Im 25, not 9.

2. Im white, and im only here to try to help others.

3. I dont have time for bitches like you. you really dosent help AT ALL on this forum.

This is a sharing Comunity that i believe in, and many on this forum have helped me alot.

If you dont have anything good to say about me or any others on this forum GTFO

SO PLEASE JUST DELETE YOUR ACC IF YOU ONLY WANT TO BE A BITCH

i personally agree, it seems he made an account just for the service
03-25-2013, 12:44 AM #18
Eric
[move]Buckeye Nation[/move]
Originally posted by PureBlackNV View Post
i personally agree, it seems he made an account just for the service

He has been talked to about this guys move on with your night no need to continue with this dispute.
03-25-2013, 02:41 AM #19
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Eric View Post
He has been talked to about this guys move on with your night no need to continue with this dispute.

okee ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo