04-26-2013, 01:22 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a .bin that you can inject into the memory to host the game mode Arena. It's a mix between SnD and Domination; You can either kill the entire enemy team or capture the flag to win the round.

How to load it:
Go to this offset: 0x01893F8C in debugger and right click > load memory. Select the arena.bin file and go find a game online and where TDM normally is should now be Arena.

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy guys :kiss:

NOTE: You can actually use this to enable One-Flag CTF, Cage Match, Gun Game and more online.

Fixed the issue where it would tell other players "Hosts playlist is newer"
Last edited by Tustin ; 04-28-2013 at 02:44 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, 6jarjar6, AsianModds, Choco, cod5cl, Devastation, DylanOc1, EdiTzZ, HolyCreepsHacks, John Morton, Mango_Knife, Marsigne, MW2TopTenWORLD, ICS Vortex, SC58, Slice, TheJaRniBoi, U WOT M8, zGooNzLobbies
04-26-2013, 01:28 AM #2
Tempest Hitman
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Uncle
This is a .bin that you can inject into the memory to host the game mode Arena. It's a mix between SnD and Domination; You can either kill the entire enemy team or capture the flag to win the round.

How to load it:
Go to this offset: 0x01893F8C in debugger and right click > load memory. Select the arena.bin file and go find a game online and where TDM normally is should now be Arena.

I just watched your hacker youtube video... amazing :fa:
04-26-2013, 01:31 AM #3
SC58
Former Staff
This is a .bin that you can inject into the memory to host the game mode Arena. It's a mix between SnD and Domination; You can either kill the entire enemy team or capture the flag to win the round.

How to load it:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24156[/ATTACH]
04-26-2013, 10:51 AM #4
<3 this shi* <3333
04-26-2013, 02:08 PM #5
HolyCreepsHacks
Do a barrel roll!
Nice work Smile
04-26-2013, 02:40 PM #6
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
Thanks Testin
04-26-2013, 04:01 PM #7
Sonoro
I like anteaters
Definitely fake and gay.
04-26-2013, 04:23 PM #8
DylanOc1
[b]Me=Boss[/b]

How to load it:

NOTE: You can actually use this to enable One-Flag CTF, Cage Match, Gun Game and more online.

Nice find.
04-26-2013, 04:41 PM #9
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by xSonoro View Post
Definitely fake and gay.

i dun liek u no more fran
04-26-2013, 05:04 PM #10
Sonoro
I like anteaters
i dun liek u no more fran