06-20-2014, 06:50 PM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Dump of ids to do all client stats stuff with rtm. They're the stat index ids that you can use

through the Sv_GameSendServerCommand.

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, you still need the command letter to send stat command.

You also have to patch stuff in ppc to be able to use the Sv_GameSendServerCommand method.
Last edited by primetime43 ; 08-21-2014 at 05:50 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, Bucko, Chris, Sabotage, ErasedDev, Joren, kiwi_modz, LaRip8, makeabce, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, NotALegitPlayer, Renton, Sticky, Swaqq, Laser

The following user groaned primetime43 for this awful post:

ibombo
06-21-2014, 09:57 PM #29
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
How r u supposed to do that exactly?
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
cause it patched in ppc you have to unpatch it for it to work
06-22-2014, 02:43 PM #30
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by NGU View Post
How r u supposed to do that exactly?

well you learn the code
06-23-2014, 05:59 AM #31
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

That's a bold comment for him to make, isn't it? I obviously pick who is Gaming Squad because of things people give me, right? The client stats was bullshit and was patched in one update anyways. Am I supposed to know who that guy is? He's probably just some cod "modder" because that's all he knows... Now that's called starting shit.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

ibombo, kiwi_modz
06-23-2014, 03:38 PM #32
primetime43
Don't see why ***s like ibombo are groaning me, all I'm doing is releasing to help the community, I guess I better stop releasing stuff. :p
06-23-2014, 05:24 PM #33
A Friend
League Champion
Don't see why ***s like ibombo are groaning me, all I'm doing is releasing to help the community, I guess I better stop releasing stuff. :p

Hater's gonna hate dude. Ignore it

The following user thanked A Friend for this useful post:

Mango_Knife
06-23-2014, 06:00 PM #34
SC58
Former Staff
P.S.: I didn't put the word complete cause I didn't need that annoying ass kid SC58 coming in here again and starting shit....... again.

Maybe we would be nicer but if you didn't call me out cause i didn't wanna help you with this retarded shit or give you any of the function/commands to do it you get butt hurt and say that :/

Like grow up i would never make a post and be like on f*ck this guy or whatever or omg look what i have to imcsx or enstone or any that kiddy sh*t, i mean look at all my post never done it No guess you have nothing positive to say when you release something

No need to reply lol

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

ibombo, kiwi_modz
06-23-2014, 09:21 PM #35
NoOneIsSafe
I am error
Last edited by NoOneIsSafe ; 06-23-2014 at 09:34 PM.
06-23-2014, 09:31 PM #36
NoOneIsSafe
I am error
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
That's a bold comment for him to make, isn't it? I obviously pick who is Gaming Squad because of things people give me, right? The client stats was bullshit and was patched in one update anyways. Am I supposed to know who that guy is? He's probably just some cod "modder" because that's all he knows... Now that's called starting shit.

Someone is real MAD :troll:
06-23-2014, 11:11 PM #37
primetime43
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Maybe we would be nicer but if you didn't call me out cause i didn't wanna help you with this retarded shit or give you any of the function/commands to do it you get butt hurt and say that :/

Like grow up i would never make a post and be like on f*ck this guy or whatever or omg look what i have to imcsx or enstone or any that kiddy sh*t, i mean look at all my post never done it No guess you have nothing positive to say when you release something

No need to reply lol

I didn't start shit, u started aaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll of this back on mw2 stat index release and you know it so just stfu already dude.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo