05-19-2016, 06:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys so i found sprx base and decided to finish it Smile For the guys who doesn't know how to code a sprx. It's Only For DEX

Credits
iTzzTrojan - Making It.
DevOps - Base And Eboot
Mango_Knife - Offsets

Note: Will really appreciate if someone can make a video about it because all i have is a shitty pic taken from my phone. Also This is my First sprx don't hate lol. Feel Free to post offsets i will gladly add them.

Right On The Dpad To Open The Menu Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by iTzzTrojan ; 05-19-2016 at 09:45 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to iTzzTrojan for this useful post:

andyfrp, dah, Freezee, FrogPap, HiddenHour, itsamnesia, LilBoopie243, Wapo_chuy
07-08-2016, 02:19 AM #20
Originally posted by iTzzTrojan View Post
Hey guys so i found sprx base and decided to finish it Smile For the guys who doesn't know how to code a sprx. It's Only For DEX

Credits
iTzzTrojan - Making It.
DevOps - Base And Eboot
Mango_Knife - Offsets

Note: Will really appreciate if someone can make a video about it because all i have is a shitty pic taken from my phone. Also This is my First sprx don't hate lol. Feel Free to post offsets i will gladly add them.

i like this, i wish there was a video of this menu
12-01-2016, 04:04 PM #21
khabzy
Bounty hunter
When i play with another player on survival it lags and is not synched so when they die idk and then it goes black and restars (cause they die on their side) is there a way around this. For solo its amazing but gets boring quick
12-26-2016, 11:08 AM #22
FrogPap
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by khabzy View Post
When i play with another player on survival it lags and is not synched so when they die idk and then it goes black and restars (cause they die on their side) is there a way around this. For solo its amazing but gets boring quick

Same here Sal
Last edited by FrogPap ; 12-28-2016 at 01:29 PM.
12-26-2016, 11:21 AM #23
FrogPap
You talkin to me?
Hey guys so i found sprx base and decided to finish it Smile For the guys who doesn't know how to code a sprx. It's Only For DEX

Credits
iTzzTrojan - Making It.
DevOps - Base And Eboot
Mango_Knife - Offsets

Great work Smile
12-27-2016, 07:28 AM #24
FrogPap
You talkin to me?

Credits
iTzzTrojan - Making It.
DevOps - Base And Eboot
Mango_Knife - Offsets

The other player always runs against the wall Idk He tells me that I run against the wall Happy
02-07-2017, 12:18 AM #25
imamb
Gobble
i installed this sprx successful y on mw3 blus version but if i installed 1.24 update menu isnt work.. any idea
02-07-2017, 12:28 AM #26
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by imamb View Post
i installed this sprx successful y on mw3 blus version but if i installed 1.24 update menu isnt work.. any idea

It's probably a host menu.
02-07-2017, 04:20 AM #27
dah
yt/dah
I would be blessed if I could record for you and put it on my Youtube as I do Mod Menu/SPRX's previews on my channel. I record 60 fps 720 - 1080p quality videos. This was my last video I done for MW3 Special Ops. Reply back if you're happy for me to go ahead and record for you? Winky Winky
02-08-2017, 07:21 AM #28
dah
yt/dah
Okay I recorded the SPRX for you and you can put the video on your topic if you want for other people to see what's the menu looks like before downloading? You have my permission. Tustin
I would say add more player menu stats. Maybe Unlock All and before I forget I would add UFO/NO Clip and I like going on top of buildings. (that's just me though...)
If you could not sure if you can? Able to give other people the menu? I haven't seen that in a Special Ops Mod Menu before? Great work altogether.
Nice colour of a design, the design is stable no lag for me anyways, easy to access the menu. Geo

Note: Will really appreciate if someone can make a video about it because all i have is a shitty pic taken from my phone.

Last edited by dah ; 02-08-2017 at 07:23 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo