10-07-2016, 04:33 PM #1
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got ACS working last week aswell as some dank infections. Debating releasing this, because it will allow anyone to host xp lobbies with knockback and non-host mods. Also debating releasing client stats because it will be taken advantage of. I've been working on this for a little bit with cedric.

Here is a video of the infections

Client Stats also work fully, but don't have a video.

Let me know if you think I should release it, but think of the consequences this may create like mw3 being rekt.
Last edited by Swaqq ; 10-07-2016 at 04:36 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at Swaqq for this awful post:

hacking247, S63
10-09-2016, 11:55 PM #20
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
Got ACS working last week aswell as some dank infections. Debating releasing this, because it will allow anyone to host xp lobbies with knockback and non-host mods. Also debating releasing client stats because it will be taken advantage of. I've been working on this for a little bit with cedric.

Let me know if you think I should release it, but think of the consequences this may create like mw3 being rekt.

I think that you should release, but only for ngu members, people think about how you could derank those invisible god mode users I mean they always ruin the game for us, so I guess you should release...
Last edited by RuShIsRuSh ; 10-10-2016 at 12:00 AM.
10-10-2016, 04:24 PM #21
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
probably wont release it, due to the fact that I don't want to destroy mw3, because this would. Will release some other dank stuff tho.Thanks to everyone who voted, just wanted to see public opinion.

The following user thanked Swaqq for this useful post:

10-10-2016, 08:17 PM #22
u just wanna brag about it dont put the poll and let us wait just say from the beginning i have a hack i wont release here it is the same
10-10-2016, 08:20 PM #23
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by bssam112 View Post
u just wanna brag about it dont put the poll and let us wait just say from the beginning i have a hack i wont release here it is the same

The thread says he is debating releasing this, we gave our feedback however Swaqq makes a solid point. Releasing this would ruin MW3, which is already quite bad due to the godmode class. Imagine it being even worse to play due to people being able to derank others and such.
10-10-2016, 10:19 PM #24
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by bssam112 View Post

Bruh ask ya self do you want mw3 to turn into mw2?
10-10-2016, 10:20 PM #25
S63
Space Ninja
probably wont release it, due to the fact that I don't want to destroy mw3, because this would. Will release some other dank stuff tho.Thanks to everyone who voted, just wanted to see public opinion.

I thinks its for the best Happy don't wanna see mw3 turn into mw2

The following user thanked S63 for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy
10-11-2016, 12:38 AM #26
matrixmods
Pokemon Trainer
Got ACS working last week aswell as some dank infections. Debating releasing this, because it will allow anyone to host xp lobbies with knockback and non-host mods. Also debating releasing client stats because it will be taken advantage of. I've been working on this for a little bit with cedric.

Everyone that replies to this is going to say release it. But to be completely honest 90% of the people that mod this game use Enstone's menu and already have it anyways. Personally wanting to use something like this would cool for my own menu but whether or not you release free or at all is up to you. Asking here isn't going to solve much
10-11-2016, 02:37 PM #27
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by matrixmods View Post
Everyone that replies to this is going to say release it. But to be completely honest 90% of the people that mod this game use Enstone's menu and already have it anyways. Personally wanting to use something like this would cool for my own menu but whether or not you release free or at all is up to you. Asking here isn't going to solve much

for infection make a theater game and send cmd with cbuf_addtext or sv_gamesendservercommand (also heard some way using dvar_registers idk don't make much since), for stats use sv_sendservercommandmsg or gscr_setplayerdata

this is already released, i told people how to do this for bo1 like few years ago plus stats sending is the same for all cods

But seeing this is already released i wouldn't bother with a release as if people truly want this they can easily do any of it as its all public info moreless
Last edited by SC58 ; 10-11-2016 at 02:39 PM.
10-11-2016, 03:21 PM #28
Juan
Climbing up the ladder

Why bring it up if you wont release it? Just a waste of a thread and a poll.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo