10-07-2016, 04:33 PM #1
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got ACS working last week aswell as some dank infections. Debating releasing this, because it will allow anyone to host xp lobbies with knockback and non-host mods. Also debating releasing client stats because it will be taken advantage of. I've been working on this for a little bit with cedric.

Here is a video of the infections

Client Stats also work fully, but don't have a video.

Let me know if you think I should release it, but think of the consequences this may create like mw3 being rekt.
Last edited by Swaqq ; 10-07-2016 at 04:36 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at Swaqq for this awful post:

hacking247, S63
10-11-2016, 03:59 PM #29
matrixmods
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
for infection make a theater game and send cmd with cbuf_addtext or sv_gamesendservercommand (also heard some way using dvar_registers idk don't make much since), for stats use sv_sendservercommandmsg or gscr_setplayerdata

this is already released, i told people how to do this for bo1 like few years ago plus stats sending is the same for all cods

But seeing this is already released i wouldn't bother with a release as if people truly want this they can easily do any of it as its all public info moreless

yea but the sending stats isnt there something else that has to be disabled? like in the thread on here that says that stuff people said it only works in public or private i dont rememeber which one. like i thought what there was, wasnt complete
10-11-2016, 05:31 PM #30
Rey
Gym leader
Release the stats, fuck off with the infections.
10-11-2016, 09:54 PM #31
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
for infection make a theater game and send cmd with cbuf_addtext or sv_gamesendservercommand (also heard some way using dvar_registers idk don't make much since), for stats use sv_sendservercommandmsg or gscr_setplayerdata

this is already released, i told people how to do this for bo1 like few years ago plus stats sending is the same for all cods

But seeing this is already released i wouldn't bother with a release as if people truly want this they can easily do any of it as its all public info moreless

Client stats has more to it than that lol, they hotfixed it on mw3, the infectons may not be hard, but I got acs working on mw3, and it's not just sendservercommandmsg or setplayerdata
10-11-2016, 09:56 PM #32
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by bssam112 View Post
u just wanna brag about it dont put the poll and let us wait just say from the beginning i have a hack i wont release here it is the same

I was actually debating releasing it lmao, but I decided not to. Why would I need to brag? I take pride in my work, I don't need to show off to feel good about myself. You haven't seen half the shit I've done lmao

The following 2 users say thank you to Swaqq for this useful post:

Apex_Modz-, lucasaf01

The following user groaned Swaqq for this awful post:

Rey
10-13-2016, 01:15 AM #33
Falcon
Climbing up the ladder
Go ahead DO IT.
Approved
10-13-2016, 11:42 AM #34
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by swaqq View Post
got acs working last week aswell as some dank infections. Debating releasing this, because it will allow anyone to host xp lobbies with knockback and non-host mods. Also debating releasing client stats because it will be taken advantage of. I've been working on this for a little bit with cedric.

Here is a video of the infections

client stats also work fully, but don't have a video.

Let me know if you think i should release it, but think of the consequences this may create like mw3 being rekt.

no you shuld fuckin not otherwise bby mw3 will turn into mw2 dont be silly
10-13-2016, 02:43 PM #35
PawnModz
Bounty hunter
Please, no.

Please don't let MW3 end up like MW2, please im begging you m89999
10-15-2016, 01:36 PM #36
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
I was actually debating releasing it lmao, but I decided not to. Why would I need to brag? I take pride in my work, I don't need to show off to feel good about myself. You haven't seen half the shit I've done lmao

Release it errbody there modz now with fukn paradox the game is dead now
10-15-2016, 07:54 PM #37
adiel9
Gobble
:puffpuffpass:
Loes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo