02-12-2013, 04:00 AM #1
Source Code
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For a long time now, since modern warfare 2, XBOX 360 Users (With JTAGS) have been able to edit the 'default_mp.xex' in real time through various windows applications created with the DevKit SDK. Well as all of you know the french modding team, d3ch, and areosoul released this "RTE" Method for the PS3. The only downfall is that users are forced (as of now) to use TargetManager, and ProDG Debugger (SN Systems) to accomplish such things. Everyone who RTE's knows how much of a pain in the ass this is. (Searching for offsets, pausing / stopping your process, breakpoints, etc.) And the software is garbage, i thought it would be a good idea to use the PS3 SDK to create something similar but specifically for games like MW3, Black Ops 2, etc.

Heres what i mean...

Imagine having an application running that waited for you to start up your debug EBOOT.BIN, and once started automatically attached it. Once attached, pre-programmed functions would "poke, or inject" your input to the pre-determined offset. We could also use "sv_sendservercommand" like xbox users to do things like call ingame print functions and create messages on the screen!

What could this do?

> This could take PS3 modding somewhere its never been before, since this isnt just call of duty, its for any game with a DEBUG EBOOT!
> Get rid of having to use a debugger to mod games.
> Allow custom scripts through the applications themselves.
> Involentary memory modding (Changes memory for you while your playing, kind of like a maid)
> Allow command injection with "sv_sendservercommand"
> And a WHOLE lot more!

What do we need?

> Someone to handle coding the application.
> Someone who is pretty good with computer memory in general
> Someone to handle the networking for the application (Attaching the EBOOT)
> PS3 SDK (4.00 Preferably)
> Time / Patience

I know this can be done, its just going to take some time. i know there are people on this website who are capable and and willing to dedicate themselves to this. If your one of those people and you would like to help please PM me for any questions.

-Happy Modding Smile
Last edited by Source Code ; 02-12-2013 at 12:17 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Source Code for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, ALJOKER, AMNE, BadChoicesZ, Red-EyeX32, FAKA_ELITE, Ghost Rolly, Cmd-X, x AsTroNoMiA x
02-12-2013, 04:40 AM #2
Originally posted by Source
For a long time now, since modern warfare 2, XBOX 360 Users (With JTAGS) have been able to edit the 'default_mp.xex' in real time through various windows applications created with the DevKit SDK. Well as all of you know the french modding team released this "RTE" Method for the PS3. The only downfall is that users are forced (as of now) to use TargetManager, and ProDG Debugger (SN Systems) to accomplish such things. Everyone who RTE's knows how much of a pain in the ass this is. (Searching for offsets, pausing / stopping your process, breakpoints, etc.) And the software is garbage, i thought it would be a good idea to use the PS3 SDK to create something similar but specifically for games like MW3, Black Ops 2, etc.

Heres what i mean...

Imagine having an application running that waited for you to start up your debug EBOOT.BIN, and once started automatically attached it. Once attached, pre-programmed functions would "poke, or inject" your input to the pre-determined offset. We could also use "sv_sendservercommand" like xbox users to do things like call ingame print functions and create messages on the screen!

What could this do?

> This could take PS3 modding somewhere its never been before, since this isnt just call of duty, its for any game with a DEBUG EBOOT!
> Get rid of having to use a debugger to mod games.
> Allow custom scripts through the applications themselves.
> Involentary memory modding (Changes memory for you while your playing, kind of like a maid)
> Allow command injection with "sv_sendservercommand"
> And a WHOLE lot more!

What do we need?

> Someone to handle coding the application.
> Someone who is pretty good with computer memory in general
> Someone to handle the networking for the application (Attaching the EBOOT)
> PS3 SDK (4.00 Preferably)
> Time / Patience

I know this can be done, its just going to take some time. i know there are people on this website who are capable and and willing to dedicate themselves to this. If your one of those people and you would like to help please PM me for any questions.

-Happy Modding Smile

This would be great ! imcsx already made a tool for that but its not public :/
02-12-2013, 04:43 AM #3
Its already possible. DEREKTROTTER also has one as far as I know. I would do it myself if I could code lol.
We would just need one person with some good coding skills.
02-12-2013, 05:22 AM #4
SC58
Former Staff
everything with rtm on xbox 360 can be done on ps3 to
02-12-2013, 05:33 AM #5
I already have that.

Will post a video if you don't believe.
02-12-2013, 06:03 AM #6
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Sonoro's Tool is Amazing, But for Mw3, But Good post i hope somebody makes a tool like this in the future, .. however i can understand why people dont release it, it will make modding ps3 too easy... ( then again offsets released is maken it pretty easy too ) but i guess in time some1 will release as more people make their own...
02-12-2013, 06:15 AM #7
Originally posted by ServicesHD View Post
I already have that.

Will post a video if you don't believe.

Ok , but are you going to release ?

The following user groaned TheGamerHD-- for this awful post:

02-12-2013, 01:10 PM #8
Tustin
Balls of Steel
You mean something like Sonoro's tool?
You must login or register to view this content.
02-12-2013, 05:28 PM #9
Originally posted by Tustin View Post

where can I download that tool that is shown in the IMG
02-12-2013, 05:37 PM #10
H41822
Banned
Originally posted by Tustin View Post

yes xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo