03-03-2013, 09:25 PM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you still play mw3 and have a decently good k/d (like 1.30 and higher) then hit me up with a friend request. Im almost always on and i have a 2.00 k/d. My psn is: kadence696
03-06-2013, 10:04 PM #11
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by REBUG
very easy to get bad k/d and this is why :

If you play domination, KC, or any objektive game mode, you play to win. you play as a team. (with friends)

if you are a good player, you do what you have to do to win, even if you need to die alot of times.

I think players who play objektive modes and have a k/d over 2.00 is only thinking of the k/d , not to win, and have fun.

this is my idea on why or how, and how i like to play.

dont hate Smile

In TDM yes a good k/d is easy, because you only need kills.

In DOM, Or HQ you need to defend and move alot to win ( if the other team is average good)

or just spawn trap like hell x) (K/D up!)

Happy Gaming!

i only play dom, but with a party. if u play without a party in dom, of course ur gonna die a lot because no ones gonna help you! play with a party and you will have a team with a brain that doesnt just run around like a chicken without a head. also, dont spawntrap, just hold two flags and lock down the enemy on the third (similar to spawn trapping but not really, well its not as bad as terminal wall-banging). not hatin.

i have to get my kd down again, its already 1.2 ! seriously, wth??? takes forever to boost negative.
03-06-2013, 10:43 PM #12
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
all i play is s&Awesome face snipe guning sux no fun in it
03-07-2013, 02:46 PM #13
[COD]Rebug DEX
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by PureBlackNV View Post
i only play dom, but with a party. if u play without a party in dom, of course ur gonna die a lot because no ones gonna help you! play with a party and you will have a team with a brain that doesnt just run around like a chicken without a head. also, dont spawntrap, just hold two flags and lock down the enemy on the third (similar to spawn trapping but not really, well its not as bad as terminal wall-banging). not hatin.

i have to get my kd down again, its already 1.2 ! seriously, wth??? takes forever to boost negative.

yes i understand what you say Smile

and thats what i mean. english strickt (norway)

but sometimes im not in a good team. (party) and i need to tell them what to do. then bad kd is very is. if every body know what to do, no problems.
kd on 1.2 is not that good, maybe you type wrong idk. but mine stays on 1.4- 1.6 :/
Smile
Last edited by [COD]Rebug DEX ; 03-07-2013 at 02:49 PM.
03-10-2013, 12:19 AM #14
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by PureBlackNV View Post
dude ur just like me, i h8 bo2

i gt to 6th legit n the 10th glitch came so i was done

now i play mw3 n rape, i had a 2 point something but i boosted it negative (took forever, i dont see how ppl manage to get k/d's below 2, for real)

but yeah its fun , ill add you this weekend

Make sure to add me bro
03-10-2013, 06:21 AM #15
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by REBUG
yes i understand what you say Smile

and thats what i mean. english strickt (norway)

but sometimes im not in a good team. (party) and i need to tell them what to do. then bad kd is very is. if every body know what to do, no problems.
kd on 1.2 is not that good, maybe you type wrong idk. but mine stays on 1.4- 1.6 :/
Smile

yuo are right lol, and yeah 1.2 is not that good.

what i mean by 1.2 is this: i had a kd around 2, which i then boosted negative all the way down to .991, after that i partied with some friends and i look at my kd and its already 1.2!! thats what i meant to say

by the way i just dropped a g36c moab! it was great ! i felt like i had aimbot LOL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo