08-26-2013, 09:55 AM #1
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guy managed to get hold of this project memories v3 application and when i went to open it, it popped up with a fmt username and password box so who ever brought it legit will have to log in with these details pretty clever lol looks like i will be purchasing this unless someone cracks it or they just release it after a while.

The following user thanked noobsaibot187 for this useful post:

smashedya
08-31-2013, 05:24 PM #11
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by FM
It's impossible to get the original source code from a program compiled into x86 assembly. I guess you're saying that you can get src of an application because you're thinking to .net applications (c#, vb.net, c++ net,...). But those are not compiled in x86 but in a different assembly language, the MSIL/CIL and with this one getting the source code is always possible.

So what your saying is, that if you sent me the program, theres no way I could take it apart and get the source code? Lets put my skills to the test. If it can be made, it can be cracked and taken apart
08-31-2013, 05:43 PM #12
FM|T Enstone
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
So what your saying is, that if you sent me the program, theres no way I could take it apart and get the source code? Lets put my skills to the test. If it can be made, it can be cracked and taken apart

It's not a question of skill, it's just not doable. If we could do something like that,then we could easily get the original source code of any game on ps3, xbox, or pc...
08-31-2013, 05:45 PM #13
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by FM
It's not a question of skill, it's just not doable. If we could do something like that,then we could easily get the original source code of any game on ps3, xbox, or pc...

Its not doable? Or you dont want me to get your source
08-31-2013, 06:11 PM #14

than y havent cracked anything?
09-05-2013, 08:59 PM #15
xRevolutions
Pokemon Trainer

Why are u trying to get his Source? It does not matter if a app is obfuscated or not. If everyone is starting to do that then do not wonder that no one is going to release good stuff. Im sure the creator worked hard on it and want to get credits cause its his knowledge that he released/shared.
We are modding a Game for fun. Why should we fight for sources or whatever? Isn´t the fight between us and Activision better? =D
09-08-2013, 03:48 AM #16
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
this menu is beast i just brought it
09-08-2013, 02:24 PM #17
Originally posted by FM
It's impossible to get the original source code from a program compiled into x86 assembly. I guess you're saying that you can get src of an application because you're thinking to .net applications (c#, vb.net, c++ net,...). But those are not compiled in x86 but in a different assembly language, the MSIL/CIL and with this one getting the source code is always possible.

i dont know how imcsx is doing it but of his memories v2 theres a cracked source
09-10-2013, 01:36 PM #18
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by FM

Your program won't open for me. You must login or register to view this content.

I get that shit after trying to open it. I bought it a week ago dude. What's up with it?
02-09-2014, 01:35 AM #19
lawl its already craked

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo