08-26-2013, 09:55 AM #1
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guy managed to get hold of this project memories v3 application and when i went to open it, it popped up with a fmt username and password box so who ever brought it legit will have to log in with these details pretty clever lol looks like i will be purchasing this unless someone cracks it or they just release it after a while.

The following user thanked noobsaibot187 for this useful post:

smashedya
08-26-2013, 10:12 AM #2
smashedya
I’m too L33T
yeh i wouldnt pay for it why pay for a tool that steals ure id :vince:
08-26-2013, 10:45 AM #3
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
yea thats to expensive thats like $35 dollars in my currency but hey looks like they put a bit of time and effort in to this money makes the world go around
08-26-2013, 09:54 PM #4
Originally posted by noobsaibot187 View Post
hey guy managed to get hold of this project memories v3 application and when i went to open it, it popped up with a fmt username and password box so who ever brought it legit will have to log in with these details pretty clever lol looks like i will be purchasing this unless someone cracks it or they just release it after a while.

it will be cracked but i already bought it so i dont really care
08-27-2013, 11:15 PM #5
Rhizx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by WhosYourHost View Post
it will be cracked but i already bought it so i dont really care

How is it? I hear it freezes alot for people....
08-27-2013, 11:34 PM #6
Originally posted by Rhizx View Post
How is it? I hear it freezes alot for people....

i just wish they would help the community grow and release the source code but its a good menu still buggy though i hope they continue to update it the new update they did helped alot less freezing now
08-31-2013, 02:46 PM #7
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by WhosYourHost View Post
i just wish they would help the community grow and release the source code but its a good menu still buggy though i hope they continue to update it the new update they did helped alot less freezing now

Its easy to get the source code anyways. I can get it in a few minutes if I got a hold of the program

The following user thanked INSAN3LY_D34TH for this useful post:

FM|T Enstone
08-31-2013, 03:50 PM #8
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
Its easy to get the source code anyways. I can get it in a few minutes if I got a hold of the program

You sure about that?
08-31-2013, 04:00 PM #9
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
You sure about that?

yeah haha, if they want to let me test and try to break into it and get the source code, we can see how good its protected. If i get in, ill let them know how I did. You can set something up if you want
08-31-2013, 04:19 PM #10
FM|T Enstone
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
yeah haha, if they want to let me test and try to break into it and get the source code, we can see how good its protected. If i get in, ill let them know how I did. You can set something up if you want

It's impossible to get the original source code from a program compiled into x86 assembly. I guess you're saying that you can get src of an application because you're thinking to .net applications (c#, vb.net, c++ net,...). But those are not compiled in x86 but in a different assembly language, the MSIL/CIL and with this one getting the source code is always possible.
Last edited by FM|T Enstone ; 08-31-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo