09-03-2013, 10:09 PM #1
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i know fmt have aimbot in there project memories v3 so why dont they realease the offset and how to activate i dont see why they shouldnt after all mw3 is already ruined or is it if they realease the offset no one will buy there modmenu beacause frankly most people are only buying this for the aimbot so fmt members if your reading this get your head out of your asses and start helpiing out the community instead of keeping shit to your yourselves typical french.

The following 6 users say thank you to noobsaibot187 for this useful post:

CARDIFF MoDz, FwiskyFIFA, Ghozt007, Skunk Modz, Sticky, x5150xiZombie
09-03-2013, 10:10 PM #2
Mary J Wannnnna
Originally posted by noobsaibot187 View Post
i know fmt have aimbot in there project memories v3 so why dont they realease the offset and how to activate i dont see why they shouldnt after all mw3 is already ruined or is it if they realease the offset no one will buy there modmenu beacause frankly most people are only buying this for the aimbot so fmt members if your reading this get your head out of your asses and start helpiing out the community instead of keeping shit to your yourselves typical french.

There will be aimbots released very soon I can garuntee it!
09-03-2013, 10:13 PM #3
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by s

yea will be cool to see
09-04-2013, 02:19 AM #4
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by s

Yes there will Winky Winky
09-04-2013, 02:32 AM #5
SC58
Former Staff
lol is not a address u do 01 20 55 to turn on aimbot lol its function xD but the aimbot is ppc but u can use these function to make a basic aimbot in c# or whatever u want ppc,c++ ect

Vec3DistanceSq,ClosestClient,G_GetPlayerViewOrigin,getPlayerState,AimTarget_GetTagPos and some more function as well

but no one going to straight up release a aimbot so there some function to help make one might as well be doing it urself as like i said no one will release the coding for it but the function prob will be

all aimbot is is angles to point to the client to kill them it wouldnt be that hard to make a basic but unfair good luck with that
09-04-2013, 08:41 AM #6
SC0x
Bounty hunter
I know their is some people on here that have it but its getting it working I have Project Memoried V3 but the forst host doesn't work and it lags with a eboot ._.
09-08-2013, 07:08 AM #7
Originally posted by s

Yeah and sticky you will be the one that releases it Winky Winky
09-08-2013, 07:12 AM #8
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
lol is not a address u do 01 20 55 to turn on aimbot lol its function xD but the aimbot is ppc but u can use these function to make a basic aimbot in c# or whatever u want ppc,c++ ect

Vec3DistanceSq,ClosestClient,G_GetPlayerViewOrigin,getPlayerState,AimTarget_GetTagPos and some more function as well

but no one going to straight up release a aimbot so there some function to help make one might as well be doing it urself as like i said no one will release the coding for it but the function prob will be

all aimbot is is angles to point to the client to kill them it wouldnt be that hard to make a basic but unfair good luck with that

all enstone did for unfair mode was player_die, i can back this up because if u have a sniper and hold r1 it will keep killing them without u shooting bullets
09-08-2013, 07:18 AM #9
Originally posted by Ihdztempted View Post
all enstone did for unfair mode was player_die, i can back this up because if u have a sniper and hold r1 it will keep killing them without u shooting bullets

player_die.... hahahahhaaha. ok. ok.

The following user thanked Ansity. for this useful post:

CARDIFF MoDz
09-08-2013, 07:22 AM #10
Originally posted by Ansity. View Post
player_die.... hahahahhaaha. ok. ok.

0x00183748 - Player_Die(unsigned int *self, unsigned int *inflictor, unsigned int *attacker, int damage, int meansOfDeath, int iWeapon, const float *vDir, unsigned int hitLoc, int psTimeOffset)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo